Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
- Chapter 1,108: "Catastrophe."

- The chapter begins with Jinbe arriving at the place where the fight between Zoro and Lucci took place.

- Both Zoro and Lucci are on the ground

- Zoro is seeing the same skeleton as after the fight against King. Zoro tells him: "I have to learn to control myself, I'm getting tired of seeing your face."

- Kizaru is having problems against Luffy and Sanji

- Saturn appears and grabs Sanji

- Saturn crushes Sanji and he explodes. Luffy's face is priceless

- Kizaru takes advantage of the moment to attack Luffy, who seems to have been quite affected by the attack

- Saturn tries to finish off Luffy, but Sanji reappears and stops him. "It seems that we both have the same capacity for recovery." Saturn is visibly upset

- Saturn vs Sanji. Kizaru vs Luffy.

- At the end of the chapter Augur appears on the Kurohige pirates' ship.

- Caribou is talking to Devon in the background, he seems nervous.

- Augur says something like "It wouldn't make sense to leave stones in the way" and teleports the entire Egghead Island to a place in the sea where there is a void with large waterfalls

- Next week there is a chapter.
Fake af van augur said he’s still training his devil fruit and next chapter the moves an entire island
:ihaha:

- Chapter 1,108: "Catastrophe."

- The chapter begins with Jinbe arriving at the place where the fight between Zoro and Lucci took place.

- Both Zoro and Lucci are on the ground

- Zoro is seeing the same skeleton as after the fight against King. Zoro tells him: "I have to learn to control myself, I'm getting tired of seeing your face."

- Kizaru is having problems against Luffy and Sanji

- Saturn appears and grabs Sanji

- Saturn crushes Sanji and he explodes. Luffy's face is priceless

- Kizaru takes advantage of the moment to attack Luffy, who seems to have been quite affected by the attack

- Saturn tries to finish off Luffy, but Sanji reappears and stops him. "It seems that we both have the same capacity for recovery." Saturn is visibly upset

- Saturn vs Sanji. Kizaru vs Luffy.

- At the end of the chapter Augur appears on the Kurohige pirates' ship.

- Caribou is talking to Devon in the background, he seems nervous.

- Augur says something like "It wouldn't make sense to leave stones in the way" and teleports the entire Egghead Island to a place in the sea where there is a void with large waterfalls

- Next week there is a chapter.
That shit is faker than @MonsterZoro hair line.