Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
When I started out on Youtube around 2006/7, OP fans sent me death threats, wishing me to get cancer, die slowly and painfully in the former private message system on there and in replies to my comment on a video etc for saying I liked some of the 4Kids dub voices lmao. A lot of fans can be so unhinged. Never mind for "hate" towards OP but I was actually praising something OP related LMAO!
The best thing you can do is make a Muscle Man joke, block, and move on.

Finally, Shnksq is gone. He deleted his tweet, finally! One of the biggest frauds has left this society. Literally, no one needs him after Jmena is gone. "RIP" and Labrent and SDFraud and Vegapunk ~~– no more frauds here after this rat. He seriously needs help. He acts like he is a provider while he is not, and keeps gazing at Redon while Redon ignores him. Pathetic rat, @shnksq, no one needs you, mate. Go away seriously thanks god you gone forever
Who's this alt?

Finally, Shnksq is gone. He deleted his tweet, finally! One of the biggest frauds has left this society. Literally, no one needs him after Jmena is gone. "RIP" and Labrent and SDFraud and Vegapunk ~~– no more frauds here after this rat. He seriously needs help. He acts like he is a provider while he is not, and keeps gazing at Redon while Redon ignores him. Pathetic rat, @shnksq, no one needs you, mate. Go away seriously thanks god you gone forever
Damn he really broke you

What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more
What is love? Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
Yeah

he was a fraud but calm down lil bro

chill out this is a damn cartoon why do some people take this so seriously??

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
In there defense, it's not like they could have known :suresure:

But damn.... What a goof :gokulaugh:
This is why you don't randomly turn a freaking whale into an iceberg in the first place, lol...

I can just see 4Kids: "We had to abandon our friend, Laboon the Whale, after he became lost while trapped frozen in an iceberg!!!"

Luffy: "Wow! So, we must have set that whale free when we blew up that giant iceberg at Reverse Mountain! I bet he's still alive!"

:steef:

Rob Lucci "stabs" Luffy with his finger: "This is my tickle pistol! By tickling one spot of a person's body at high speeds, I cause them severe, crippling pain!"

No like seriously I wish we had seen whatever hell 4KIDS had in store for us.