Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Virgin women
Like I was arguing with this guy on fb

He said he will die rather than marrying a non virgin

Wtf was that even
Post automatically merged:

Please do

I do not attack those who choose to have relationships with non-virgin girls, but I also see no reason to repudiate those who demand virgin girls.

We can observe a requirement, a requirement for moral conduct.

Moral demands are present in almost all types of relationships, the very value of not cheating on your partner is one of these demands.

There are those who take this as a subjective value, in the same way that some things seek to construct an objective moral value and claim that free sex does not fit this supposed moral objectivity.

If this guy can prove that there is objectivity in all this and demonstrate that free sex is not in line with these values, there is no reason to criticize him, after all, he is correct.

And if you assume that it is impossible to establish an objective criterion and think that all this is nothing more than subjectivism, then there are also no reasons to attack a boy who demands a virgin girl, since in this case you could not establish an objective criterion that would justify a ridicule.

In short, I don't think attacking this guy is wise. I'm sorry I don't know how to speak English, I used the translator.

How we doin fellas?
Any hintos?
:endthis:
Staying strong until spoilitos come
:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

I do not attack those who choose to have relationships with non-virgin girls, but I also see no reason to repudiate those who demand virgin girls.

We can observe a requirement, a requirement for moral conduct.

Moral demands are present in almost all types of relationships, the very value of not cheating on your partner is one of these demands.

There are those who take this as a subjective value, in the same way that some things seek to construct an objective moral value and claim that free sex does not fit this supposed moral objectivity.

If this guy can prove that there is objectivity in all this and demonstrate that free sex is not in line with these values, there is no reason to criticize him, after all, he is correct.

And if you assume that it is impossible to establish an objective criterion and think that all this is nothing more than subjectivism, then there are also no reasons to attack a boy who demands a virgin girl, since in this case you could not establish an objective criterion that would justify a ridicule.

In short, I don't think attacking this guy is wise. I'm sorry I don't know how to speak English, I used the translator.
Too much text didnt read
:pepecafe:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Joao Felix should never return to Atlético
I think if Terstegen scored against them tonight, they would be less upset:saden:
Felix :kobeha:
He thrives off toxicity lol.
I hope Barca don't buy him after his Loan period is over.... it's very obvious that Cancelo is the one to keep & Felix is the one to be binned.

Barca might legit end up trophyless this season... but it gave us two generational talents tbh.