Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
How does that say Zoro is the most loyal? The other crewmates also did not want to give up Luffy but they were knocked out
Sanji also was willing to sacrifice himself for Luffy and even Zoro but Zoro sucker hit him and knocked him out.

So.... how does that prove that Zoro is the most loyal one?
if i had to spell that out for you then you're not even worth talking to
So you can't answer basic question to your claim?

How does that say Zoro is the most loyal? The other crewmates also did not want to give up Luffy but they were knocked out
Sanji also was willing to sacrifice himself for Luffy and even Zoro but Zoro sucker hit him and knocked him out.

So.... how does that prove that Zoro is the most loyal one?

So you can't answer basic question to your claim?
Why are you trying so hard

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
because I cringe at "Zoro is the most loyal SH" when he has nothing over crewmates like Brook who always treats luffy with respect, never fought Luffy and never betrayed him. Does not even have a gag of hitting or being mad at Luffy
zoro never fought luffy either nor does he have a gag of hitting luffy what is this guy smoking? :nicagesmile:

I mean how can you read OP for so fucking long and think Oda would use Zoro as the character for this sort of Drama

its like you dont even understand what Zoro represents in the crew or his position in the story

its so preposterously dumb that you could legit only make a theory like this if you have the dumbest fucking agenda imaginable

a sleeper agent since 1997 and finally ends in the egghead island arc

pls listen to yourself and wonder if that could really happen in the manga you have been reading for the past 27 years

considering what you ship doesnt surprise me in the slightest though
So tell me why Zoro is the only character in the manga without an intro box. A character since 1997 that was the only one not officially introduced..

Yes I can see Oda pull something like that.

But as I said I'm not saying betrayal I'm saying sleeper. Like black ops. I theorize he ran into someone at one point probably when he got 'lost,' following the pirate, that fucked with his mind and brainwashed him for something that will only be revealed when whatever the trigger that was programmed is said or used.