Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
:emohiyo:

Fella has an awesome design
Can't wait to find out who he is
:finally:
I'm curious. I've been wanting to check out Shangrila Frontier, but the fact that it's all a virtual MMO world rather than a real fantasy world makes me a bit apprehensive. So I gotta ask: Do the stakes get more serious as the story goes, like revealing that there is more at risk? Like the world actually being real or characters finding out that if you die in-game you die in-real life? :emohiyo:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Spoilers from the Land of the Conejo:
-Juu Petr recovers and attacks dorry and broggy which drops them on their knees.
-Sanji comments on Mars diving into the barrier. We see Zoro and jimbei coming towards him. Sanji and Zolo fight as they're running. Jinbei knocks both of them like Nami does.
-We see 4 minutes are remaining till the broadcast. Kizaru is being tended by marine doctors.
- Luffy fights remaining Gorosei 4 v 1. In the end all 4 attack Luffy then a giant waterfall like thing appears and absorbs all there attack. There is someone standing infront of the Gorosei.
"How can you be alive, Rocks" says Saturn as we see Caribou in his real form.
Break until 22nd april.
I got different spoilers from the Conejo Cookout:
- Nusjuro continues his assault on the pacifistas we see him approach Sanji and Punk
- Cuts to Mars who entered the shield. He was blown to pisses but fully regenerates (Usopp sees this and makes a stupid scared face)
- Rest of chapter is Nika vs 3 Gorosei
- In a doublespread Luffy uses the “Gum Gum Dawn Wheel” (a new version of the gum gum pinwheel) using Ju Peter like he did Moomoo
- Saturn gets blown away
- Dory and Brogy are just sitting back laughing
- Chapter ends with Dory and Brogy saying this
- “Must say Dory, I heard fighting alongside the Sun God was an honor.”
- “And fighting by an old friend just as much but I must say…”
- (they say the next part in unison) “I’m having a lot of fun!”
:saden:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm curious. I've been wanting to check out Shangrila Frontier, but the fact that it's all a virtual MMO world rather than a real fantasy world makes me a bit apprehensive. So I gotta ask: Do the stakes get more serious as the story goes, like revealing that there is more at risk? Like the world actually being real or characters finding out that if you die in-game you die in-real life? :emohiyo:
I have not watched it yet so idk lol

How long till we get Monster Carrot the goat Conejo blanco avi???
Idk lol I think this one is gonna stick around for a while
:feelsokeman: