Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
They had 5 minutes till Onigashima reached capital -> Momo pulled back Onigashima. -> They don't have 5 minutes now, and hence we don't know how much time passed between those things.

You really should work on your reading.
Damn it's crazy cuz in that panel zoro and sanjis fight was already finished. Which makes this panel you showed moot. It was during the 5 minutes mark in which zoro and sanji finished there fight. Wow. What you showed was when that mark was was UP 4 chaoters later lol. You are amazing.

Zoro vs king ended in chapter 1035. This chapter you are referring to with momo after the 5 min mark was chapter 1039. Wow

Damn, it's crazy because in that panel, Zoro and Sanji's fight was already finished. Which makes this panel you showed moot. It was during the 5-minute mark that Zoro and Sanji finished there fight. Wow. What you showed was when that mark was UP 4 chaoters later. You are amazing.

Zoro vs. King ended in chapter 1035. This chapter you are referring to with Momo after the 5-minute mark is chapter 1039. Wow

Let me break it down for you, bro.

Everyone has their own time in all we see with their own perspective of whats happening in those minutes. You see, Zoro vs. King happens at the same time that Sanji vs. Big Fat and Luffy vs. Kaido happen. We see it from their own perspective and get different chapters because that's all the manga can handle.

The timeline in the manga is not accurate because of that reason. You see, Zoro vs. King ended after Sanji, but that doesn't mean it really happened like that.

Zoro has his own time of 5 minutes, and other characters have their own 5 minutes too. Hence, Momo has his own perspective on time. Momo didn't carry Onigashima after that 5 minutes passed; he was already moving in that moment.

In Egghead, however, we literally see their time passing because Zoro literally reacts to events happening in Agghead. now lets see what happened in Egghead.

Luffy G4 vs Kizaru, which was close to 10 minutes because Luffy started to get tired, then G5 vs Kizaru game of tag again lasted for about 5 minutes because Luffy lost form, then they were out, get back up another minute Luffy fought more, then we got a 10-minute timer of Vegapunk, and this chapter is already down 3 minutes.

So either all those fights happened in 2 minutes and Luffy lost G5 in a minute and got tired in G4 about 30 seconds and all other event happened that in 30 second leftover, then you're straight up wrong.

Just shut up, bro.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
thanks to @MonsterZoro and @EmperorKinyagi
Chapter 1111: King of the hell vs Warrio God of Finance
-Zoro says to Sanjino than for his fault vegapunk is dead. Sanjino is angry but kizaru attacks them

-Zoro stops him easy and comments than he isn't longer the right rival

-In the last panel, zoro and Nusjuro meet and use their "demon form", zoro uses ashura and Nusjuro starts to burn. Kizaru and sanjino can't move and starts sweating
@Boiroy @nik87 @Pringles @Tejas @Chrono @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion @centurion @GUI VI @Guymieux

Let me break it down for you, bro.

Everyone has their own time in all we see with their own perspective of whats happening in those minutes. You see, Zoro vs. King happens at the same time that Sanji vs. Big Fat and Luffy vs. Kaido happen. We see it from their own perspective and get different chapters because that's all the manga can handle.

The timeline in the manga is not accurate because of that reason. You see, Zoro vs. King ended after Sanji, but that doesn't mean it really happened like that.

Zoro has his own time of 5 minutes, and other characters have their own 5 minutes too. Hence, Momo has his own perspective on time. Momo didn't carry Onigashima after that 5 minutes passed; he was already moving in that moment.

In Egghead, however, we literally see their time passing because Zoro literally reacts to events happening in Agghead. now lets see what happened in Egghead.

Luffy G4 vs Kizaru, which was close to 10 minutes because Luffy started to get tired, then G5 vs Kizaru game of tag again lasted for about 5 minutes because Luffy lost form, then they were out, get back up another minute Luffy fought more, then we got a 10-minute timer of Vegapunk, and this chapter is already down 3 minutes.

So either all those fights happened in 2 minutes and Luffy lost G5 in a minute and got tired in G4 about 30 seconds and all other event happened that in 30 second leftover, then you're straight up wrong.

Just shut up, bro.
All I see is horseshit assumptions.

Infact your statement becomes even more stupid when you realize that your conversation is now talking about the relative perspective of time and the perception of it.

Long story short you have zero proof that that much time had passed since narritively speaking it actually didn't.

Essentially your entire post is making assumptions of whenamd how long fights lasted lol. The fact that you can state that g4 vs kizaru lasted 10 mins (you really see bullshit posts like this when you least expect it) with 0 proof says it all.

"So either all those fights happened in 2 minutes and Luffy lost G5 in a minute and got tired in G4 about 30 seconds and all other event happened that in 30 second leftover, then you're straight up wrong".

Nice try. So essentiallly you are telling me that i am wrong for something you cant prove? You hear how retarded your argument is? Nothing indicates that kizaru and luffys fight was long even in its entirety. Infact it would be stupid to think so since both fighters are speedsters and are trying to wrap things up quickly.
This was cute but it boils down to "I can't prove how much time passed but I believe hours did" which is your point. Nothing in manga supports your point.

The momo example I stated supported my point since again it gave a 5 minute interval of when things had to happen. With in that time fights were had and fights were concluded all with the exception of kaido vs luffy and law/kidd vs bigmom. Nothing indicates that sanji had his own 5 mins and then after zoro had is. Everything implies that their fights ended relatively at the same time since the only window give was.... 5 mins.

You are done