Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Been playing Persona 3 all break.

Game is like actual crack lmao
I have heard of that, isn't it an old japanese game or something?
I have been traveling and working so all I played in these days is a radical red randomiser where I wrecked almost everything with a Diagla( ability Hardon engine) and roar of time. I couldn't believe when I got it.

I have been traveling and working so all I played in these days is a radical red randomiser where I wrecked almost everything with a Diagla( ability Hardon engine) and roar of time. I couldn't believe when I got it.
They just remade it from the ground up. Came out in February.

Major improvement over the original :steef:

I too just got a retro handled and been playing Romhacks when I can(Playing Unbound as never completed it)

I play Baldurs Gate 3 / work.

And look, we are basicly normal break week away form chapter.

:funky::steef:
Great bro. Baldurs Gate is a very fun way to enjoy time.
Post automatically merged:

I too just got a retro handled and been playing Romhacks when I can(Playing Unbound as never completed it)
Cool man. I finished Unbound 2 years back. Really liked the story. I heard there was an update, must be better than the old one?

They just remade it from the ground up. Came out in February.

Major improvement over the original :steef:
I hope I get to play it.

Cool man. I finished Unbound 2 years back. Really liked the story. I heard there was an update, must be better than the old one?
Not sure about any update, the one I am using is version 2.1.1.1 I dont tthink there was any update since 2022 atleast.

why sanjino didn't have galaxy s24 ultra:josad:
trio monster: galaxy s24 ultra (EUR 1,526)
no trio monster: galaxy s23 fe (EUR 539)
:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:
@nik87 @Boiroy @MonsterZoro @RayanOO @Embers Kaios
He did not get pocket money from Dad

Last edited:

If I was Sanji fan , I would have started pushing the idea that Sanji is deuteragonist and 2nd most important character.

But Sanji fans will rather talk bad about Nami because of comments made by Zoro fans.

One piece has only one protagonist.

There is no second or third important character.

and Nami is main heroine :owo:

This fanwar is so useless and lame

:tchpepe: