Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
There is so much disconnect between asian(japanese) and western animanga community. As far as I have noticed since I mostly follow asian artists for animanga fanarts etc. that it is considered very rude for them to alter and repost artists’ created work. Infact most of the japanese artists/fans only use pictures drawn by themselves as profile pic instead of using manga panels. There is another issue of English speaking fandom convoluting fiction with reality and harassing asian artists for drawing things they deem problematic. Most of the asian/japanese side of animanga is strictly against leak culture.

There is so much disconnect between asian(japanese) and western animanga community. As far as I have noticed since I mostly follow asian artists for animanga fanarts etc. that it is considered very rude for them to alter and repost artists’ created work. Infact most of the japanese artists/fans only use pictures drawn by themselves as profile pic instead of using manga panels. There is another issue of English speaking fandom convoluting fiction with reality and harassing asian artists for drawing things they deem problematic. Most of the asian/japanese side of animanga is strictly against leak culture.
That's interesting. Never thought about it.

Who cares

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
i dont get it is the author mad that shit is ugly i would be too horrible colored