Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
When he fucking wasted the entire ships food on their way to WCI then tried to convince the crew to eat a poisonous ship?

When he ignored everyone’s advice and punched Charles causing an admiral to come in?
1. Again bs example since they were only placed in that situation because of sanji. That was the only reason why they rushed to whole cake.

2. If luffy had not have done it right then and their his crew (zoro and sanji) would have looked down on him ad a captain. That would have hurt the moral of the crew. The crew watching luffy allow a friend to get executed in front of them? Retardation

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! Rock that Soul!
Are you actually serious cause Luffy has nearly killed his crew multiple times because of his flaws.
I still can't believe Law dislikes Kid enough that Law actually got caught up in Kid and Luffy's dumbasses flying off of Wano's waterfall to end the arc.

Like, dang it, Law, I thought you were supposed to be the smart one out the Trio. I like how Luffy and Kid draw out the most childish side of Law.

I still think Luffy picking a fight with Laboon is just objectively hilarious. "Let's punch this giant whale, what could go wrong?"

1. So it’s Sanjis Fault that Luffy needed baby sitting. The fuck?

2. And when was that stated?
1. It's sanjs fault for allowing himself to go alone knowing full well that he is obligated to a crew and as a result his crew would go looking for him. He placed the crew in a situation in which the crew as well as resources were split to find him

2. Bullshiter in the same arc zoro was about to behead the same celestial dragon. Bonney had to stop him from doing so. Later on the same celestial dragon shot their Fishman friend and pleaded with luffy to let this racism go. Both sanji and zoro looked at luffy. When luffy punched the celestial dragon they were elated. As a captain in that scene luffy would have lost face with his crew if he allowed that level of unjustly to go unwarranted in front of his crew

1. Again bs example since they were only placed in that situation because of sanji. That was the only reason why they rushed to whole cake.

2. If luffy had not have done it right then and their his crew (zoro and sanji) would have looked down on him ad a captain. That would have hurt the moral of the crew. The crew watching luffy allow a friend to get executed in front of them? Retardation
A friend who used to be an enemy not long ago:risitavirus: