Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
My man, I was simply talking about media. We can all acknowledge western imperialism has been bad while still agreeing that loli hentai is gross.
Sorry. It's personal for me because I just wanted to kill myself before I got back into One Piece, and it pisses me off whenever I think someone's implying that Oda is like the greedy trash that wanted me to feel like this. There have been threads recently that have been attacking Oda, and I've taken it personally because of that, and responded badly here, when you weren't talking about that.

I hate the gross crap that justifies victimizing little girls, but, it pisses me off when people compare it to other hentai that's made by women and men who wish younger people could love each other.

Nicest girl I knew was a Latino Lesbian who tried to off herself because of the catholic church, and I despise that people still act like wholesome Sailor Moon hentai was worse for her than her religion. As if hentai tells gay kids they should die like politicians and people who lie about religion do.

The idea that people could force her to read a book that said she shouldn't exist, but it's wrong for her to look up lesbian hentai of teenage girls as a kid, just pisses me off, because it proves adults are trash who never gave a shit about her in the first place, and just wanted her to make them happy. They never cared if gay hentai made her happy, they had no problem worshipping greedy child fucking trash then pretending they hated pedo shit by cancelling smut rather than actual sex criminals.

The people who wanted my gay friend to be happy were the ones who wanted her to look at wholesome Sailor Moon Yuri, and all she got was people worshipping greedy child fuckers telling her how evil gay sex was.

Oda and other Japanese artists have problems, but I've seen too much crap on here pretending like Oda supports that child-abusing crap, and I started to take it out on you in frustration.

It frustrates me because young people looking at wholesome hentai between loving young people isn't bad, it's the hentai that treats young people like sex objects for adults that kids should never see. I wish my gay friend could have looked at wholesome lesbian hentai of the Sailor Moon girls loving each other growing up, and I don't want to be called a pedo because of that. Artists who draw young people loving each other shouldn't be treated like sex criminals, those are the only people who wanted to tell my friend that she deserved to be happy.

Kids looking at boobs isn't the problem. Adults flashing kids is the problem. If gay kids want to look up safe gay sex, they should be able to, so they learn how to have safe gay sex.

The issue is the adults who want to teach the kids sex physically, rather than give them a book that teaches them safe sex.

Fuck the media, I thought Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes were happy when I was young, look what they did to them.

I got into anime/manga because Western Media/Hollywood disgusted me so much, ironically. Thanks for the legit responses, I'm honestly going through hell right now IRL, you had every reason to jump on me for being a jackass, and you didn't, I appreciate it.

Sorry. It's personal for me because I just wanted to kill myself before I got back into One Piece, and it pisses me off whenever I think someone's implying that Oda is like the greedy trash that wanted me to feel like this. There have been threads recently that have been attacking Oda, and I've taken it personally because of that, and responded badly here, when you weren't talking about that.

I hate the gross crap that justifies victimizing little girls, but, it pisses me off when people compare it to other hentai that's made by women and men who wish younger people could love each other.

Nicest girl I knew was a Latino Lesbian who tried to off herself because of the catholic church, and I despise that people still act like wholesome Sailor Moon hentai was worse for her than her religion. As if hentai tells gay kids they should die like politicians and people who lie about religion do.

The idea that people could force her to read a book that said she shouldn't exist, but it's wrong for her to look up lesbian hentai of teenage girls as a kid, just pisses me off, because it proves adults are trash who never gave a shit about her in the first place, and just wanted her to make them happy. They never cared if gay hentai made her happy, they had no problem worshipping greedy child fucking trash then pretending they hated pedo shit by cancelling smut rather than actual sex criminals.

The people who wanted my gay friend to be happy were the ones who wanted her to look at wholesome Sailor Moon Yuri, and all she got was people worshipping greedy child fuckers telling her how evil gay sex was.

Oda and other Japanese artists have problems, but I've seen too much crap on here pretending like Oda supports that child-abusing crap, and I started to take it out on you in frustration.

It frustrates me because young people looking at wholesome hentai between loving young people isn't bad, it's the hentai that treats young people like sex objects for adults that kids should never see. I wish my gay friend could have looked at wholesome lesbian hentai of the Sailor Moon girls loving each other growing up, and I don't want to be called a pedo because of that. Artists who draw young people loving each other shouldn't be treated like sex criminals, those are the only people who wanted to tell my friend that she deserved to be happy.

Kids looking at boobs isn't the problem. Adults flashing kids is the problem. If gay kids want to look up safe gay sex, they should be able to, so they learn how to have safe gay sex.

The issue is the adults who want to teach the kids sex physically, rather than give them a book that teaches them safe sex.

Fuck the media, I thought Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes were happy when I was young, look what they did to them.

I got into anime/manga because Western Media/Hollywood disgusted me so much, ironically. Thanks for the legit responses, I'm honestly going through hell right now IRL, you had every reason to jump on me for being a jackass, and you didn't, I appreciate it.
Wait what?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
It's pretty simple.

Good Society is:

Adults doing lewd things with kids = bad.

Adults wanting kids in puberty to do safe lewd things with each other = good.

Current society is:

Adults with authority having sex with kids = good

Kids doing safe lewd things with each other = bad.

Society is so warped that the adults who want gay teens to love gay teens are called pedos, and the adults who fuck kids are called "president".

You can't teach children sexual morality if you're ruled by child sex traffickers. You can only teach them lies.

It's pretty simple.

Good Society is:

Adults doing lewd things with kids = bad.

Adults wanting kids in puberty to do safe lewd things with each other = good.

Current society is:

Adults with authority having sex with kids = good

Kids doing safe lewd things with each other = bad.

Society is so warped that the adults who want gay teens to love gay teens are called pedos, and the adults who fuck kids are called "president".

You can't teach children sexual morality if you're ruled by child sex traffickers. You can only teach them lies.
Factual, that was always the case. People are just mindcontrolled.