Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Red King has relative speed to Franky, he just lost the clash because Franky is physically much stronger.

What I’m trying to say is that if you give Red King a motorcycle, he’d be able to wreck that fat ass too
It's kind of funny, Oda used Linlin as a gag so many times that it's hard to remember every embarrassing thing that happened to her.

Roger just wanted to avoid casualties, his military power at the time is easily superior to Big Mom's gang, if we assume that it had the same current dynamic, where its crew members are his children.

At the time Roger stole his Poneglyph his children were either very young or not yet born. Rayleigh was at least strong enough to pose real danger to Teach Yonko, given both characters' statements.

In One Piece a single outlier character can decimate entire armies, ignoring the difference in numbers.

What resources did Big Mom have to counter this?

Considering that she would probably come into direct confrontation with Roger.

If you imagine a conflict scenario, where the Roger pirates can exercise their notion of power unhindered, an indisputable victory will be evident.
@JoNdule really thinks Meme, Streusen, a weaker Katakuri than the one who lost to WCI Luffy and the rest fodders could actually push Roger Pirates past low diff

:willight:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
What do we have here

Or just search GUI" Kaido negg diffs " or "Kaido Low Diffs" countless posts
Dude is stalking me to find fraudlent posts from me.

Let me clarify one thing, last year all i wanted was Zoro vs Kizaru, so i downplayed Kizaru just because i wanted the manga to follow my expectations lol.

I was just a Zoro wanker seeking for:
Luffy vs Saturn
Zoro vs Kizaru

I was delusional lmao.