Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Dude is stalking me to find fraudlent posts from me.

Let me clarify one thing, last year all i wanted was Zoro vs Kizaru, so i downplayed Kizaru just because i wanted the manga to follow my expectations lol.

I was just a Zoro wanker seeking for:
Luffy vs Saturn
Zoro vs Kizaru

I was delusional lmao.
You where not delusional ,you were one of us A YONKO FAN ,but you turned on us …
You ditched us for them …
I miss the old GUI

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
"Sanji vs Nasujuro will never happen"

"Just because Sanji and Nasujuro are near doesnt mean they gonna fight"

"Oda will make Sanji be hypetooled by Nasujuro" <---- you are here

"Sanji vs Nasujuro is a bad writing"

"Nasujuro is a fodder"
We all know what happens when Sanji meets an Top Tier: he get clowned or run away

Dude is stalking me to find fraudlent posts from me.

Let me clarify one thing, last year all i wanted was Zoro vs Kizaru, so i downplayed Kizaru just because i wanted the manga to follow my expectations lol.

I was just a Zoro wanker seeking for:
Luffy vs Saturn
Zoro vs Kizaru

I was delusional lmao.
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers inappropriate behavior, stay within your limits peasant

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because Oda couldn't have her land hits on Luffy. It's just like pre ts where Akainu was stopped by Crocodile and managed to miss a hit on fucking Buggy of all people because the plot demanded it
Oda didn't want Luffy and Linlin to fight period, Linlin wasn't that important to Luffy once he got to Wano.

But Franky slamming her with a bike and Jinbe rolling her like a bowling ball doesn't have the carefree tone of any Nami-hitting-Luffy scene. Both are used for comedy but one has plot ramifications.