Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Nusjuro tries to kill Bonney but Sanji's Ifrit Jambe stops his blade.

Nusjuro: "Nani?! Someone managed to melt my freezing cold attack!?"

Sanji: "That's the power of love for ya!!"

Saturn appears in front of Usopp and Nami. Usopp lands a shot on Saturn, Saturn receives no damage. Usopp shits his pants and foams from his mouth. Saturn's about to kill unconscious Usopp and Nami but Zoro and Jinbei blocked Saturn's attack. Zoro cuts Saturn's spider leg off while Jinbei vagabond drill the other leg.

Zoro to Jinbei: "We make a good tag team, eh?"

Jinbei to Zoro: "I second that."

Switching to Mars, Mars see Dragon taking a ice bath. Mars replied with "..."

Switching to Luffy and Giants vs Warcury and Ju Peter. Luffy says, "Man, this boar's skin is as hard as metal. What should I do about him?"

Dorry: "Ever heard of a boar eating a womb?"

Brogy: "Is that a Lion King reference?"

Dorry: "Totally bro."

Luffy be like: "Let's try it then!"

Luffy's G5 grabs Ju Peter while Giants open up Warcury's mouth. Luffy puts Ju Peter whole inside Warcury's mouth. Gawk gawk, Warcury chokes.

The scene was so grotesque that Luffy and the Giants vomits right after.

At the end of the chapter, Kizaru stands up and musters, "I can't be laying down and being depressed forever. It's time to show my Awakening."

Narrator's notes: "Has this man finally got his resolve together?!"

Break next week due to Golden Week. Early spoilers though, maybe.

My first ban of 1 month during February 25th to March 25th --> Sanji sent S-Shark flying, tanked a punch from S-Shark while holding his cigar and smiling + Kidd getting one shotted by Shanks as bonus.

My second ban of 2 months during July 25th to September 25th --> Sanji pulling Garp's speedblitz saving Bonney and Observation Haki dodges Kizaru's laser in the last second.

My third ban of 4 months during October 23rd to February 23rd --> Sanji stopping Saturn's attack that was meant to kill both Kuma and Bonney, Captain of the Curlyhats moment by ordering Jinbei to get Zoro's ass back and lastly the infamous Sanji blocking Kizaru's laser which makes Kizaru sweats.

Are you sure you wanna let this free chance slide? @Doggo :willight:
He is right. @RayanOO proceed :saturn: