Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Why am I getting babysitted by moderators:josad:
It's an approval queue system we have in order to deter spam bots from posting here, apologies for that fella

It takes about 5 posts for you to get out of it, only thing is that posts in the ground floor section do not count towards that total

Usually the best way to get through it is through the one piece manga section, especially once the spoiler thread is unlocked

Why am I getting babysitted by moderators:josad:
It's an approval queue system we have in order to deter spam bots from posting here, apologies for that fella

It takes about 5 posts for you to get out of it, only thing is that posts in the ground floor section do not count towards that total

Usually the best way to get through it is through the one piece manga section, especially once the spoiler thread is unlocked
just start preaching a agenda

Yeha the ancient robot is coming to stop all the fighting. The gorosei will need to focus on him. Maybe even Kizaru too if Kizaru switches sides so that Kuma and Bonney can escape to freedom

Then Zoro vs Nesjuro and Sanji vs Mars
The number 4 thing is obviously a joke but I think Oda did this intentionally as a foreshadowing
Nusjuro - 2 - Zoro
Mars - 4 - Sanji

I know the Topman fans are gonna hate this but I think he’s the perfect opponent for Jinbe
Saturn vs Franky is also a great match up. He’s the one who should avenge Kuma (if you don’t include Bonney)

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Section in question btw @UndercoverGen
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/forums/one-piece-manga-discussion.4/

The number 4 thing is obviously a joke but I think Oda did this intentionally as a foreshadowing
Nusjuro - 2 - Zoro
Mars - 4 - Sanji

I know the Topman fans are gonna hate this but I think he’s the perfect opponent for Jinbe
Saturn vs Franky is also a great match up. He’s the one who should avenge Kuma (if you don’t include Bonney)
Personally I still see the gorosei being Elbaf enemies. Just makes no sense to me for them to return to Mariejoa as failures.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
And we all know what happen :josad:
Sanji always getting hypetooled by Zoro's fight
What don’t you understand yoy clown it doesn’t matter if sanji get hype tool in this situation if sanji got one good feat it’s over for zoro fans

nasjuro is yonko level no shit he will hypetool Sanji

but Sanji do one feat on him us Sanji fans will never let him live it down

Sanji can get stronger nasjuro is at his peak

Nusjuro - 2 - Zoro
Mars - 4 - Sanji

Let luffy fail at topman a little more, then the Allblue agenda wil gain a fine addition