Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
One Piece Chapter 1103: Checkmate

- We catch a glimpse of what Saint Marcus Mars observed in the previous chapter: VegaPunk's brain suspended in a tank of water.

- Returning to Saturn, he successfully ascends and confronts the Mugiwara crew. Chopper shifts into his monstrous form but is met with resistance from Saturn's formidable gaze.

- The robot is in motion, its destination and intentions undisclosed.

- Luffy, in his typical oblivious manner, once again faces the seemingly immortal Gorosei.

- Shifting back to Marcus Mars, though he remains silent about his observation from the previous chapter, the one-minute countdown concludes, prompting Vegapunk to declare 'Checkmate'. Vegapunk reveals his anticipation of the Gorosei's eventual arrival, as we see everyone fighting during the reveal.

- Concluding the chapter, Vegapunk cryptically declares, 'I'm dead, but I'm not dead!', followed by a blinding flash from outside Egghead.

Average op YouTube content
Iirc there's one video of "Imu is Mihawk"
I comment on that vid disagreeing with the theory with all logic and sense, and half of the comments was calling me stupid, insult, kid that wants attention etc.
I quit watching, commenting and viewing anything related to one piece YT that day.
:catcry:
Mihawk and Imu have never been seen together, how can you be so sure that they aren't the same person?