Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
On the other hand, from LA we only learn about Smoker's dead mother. And mothers in One Peace have only the meaning of "interference". In fact, they didn't mess up his backstory... Right? But to make a Roger-inspired Smoker into one inspired by Garp...
Smoker was never Luffys rival just a Logia in a hakiless town. Big frog in a small well.

Smoker was never Luffys rival just a Logia in a hakiless town. Big frog in a small well.
Always was.
Post automatically merged:

Omg, a re-read the smotashi-moment! :blush:

"You look like shit" - typical beginning of shojo-manga, where the main male character is tsundere.

"I wish the rest have the guts you have":funky:

Smoker's conversation with Garp gives a little vibe of that filler moment in the Loguetown bar.

So Smoker's mother wasn't a marine, and obviously she wasn't a pirate. And Smoker didn't seem to have a father. Did his father abandon them? Is he a pirate like Yasopp? Or was he killed by pirates?

Garp calls Smoker a son in LA. Thus, Smoker is Luffy's adopted uncle.

Last edited:
Always was.

Omg, a re-read the smotashi-moment! :blush:

"You look like shit" - typical beginning of shojo-manga, where the main male character is tsundere.

"I wish the rest have the guts you have":funky:

Smoker's conversation with Garp gives a little vibe of that filler moment in the Loguetown bar.

So Smoker's mother wasn't a marine, and obviously she wasn't a pirate. And Smoker didn't seem to have a father. Did his father abandon them? Is he a pirate like Yasopp? Or was he killed by pirates?

Garp calls Smoker a son in LA. Thus, Smoker is Luffy's adopted uncle.
Garp sounding like a dumbass thats in the marines just because is really cringe

Well, to be honest, the creators of LA really presented Smoker as the next Garp. "Son, when I was I your age..." :ihaha:

If Smoker doesn't mention his father in LA, then his father will be mentioned in the manga

Garp calls Smoker his son. One Piece is a story about found families... :shocked:

"I leave tonight on a new mission, highly confidential, incredibly
dangerous, and I want you by my side" :sweat:

Last edited:
Well, to be honest, the creators of LA really presented Smoker as the next Garp. "Son, when I was I your age..." :ihaha:

If Smoker doesn't mention his father in LA, then his father will be mentioned in the manga

Garp calls Smoker his son. One Piece is a story about found families... :shocked:

"I leave tonight on a new mission, highly confidential, incredibly
dangerous, and I want you by my side" :sweat:
Garp treats Koby the same lmao

No, I'm talking about reality. I've been researching reincarnation/past lives lately.

IMO, as crazy as it sounds, death was invented so that people could escape their sins.

Think of how many regrets a human creates in a year. Then a decade. Then a lifetime.

Imagine the weight of a million years of existence?

I always wondered why death existed, if the universe is theoretically endless. Why kill people, if energy is unending? What's the purpose of ending lives, if reincarnation is real? That's why. Death exists because most people would go insane if they lived a million years.

Immortality was always a bad joke.
"Sins" and "weight of actions" are all in our heads, in reality there's no right or wrong, only opinions on what is right / wrong.
Death exists because of evolution.

I would forgive them everything if they canonized smotashi, as they did with usokaya lol.

I firmly believe that if Logias weren't intangible, Luffy would have kicked Smoker's ass at Roguetown.
"If only" is an argument for losers. Luffy wouldn't be who he is now if... (I'm tired of listing a list of reasons).

I would forgive them everything if they canonized smotashi, as they did with usokaya lol.

"If only" is an argument for losers. Luffy wouldn't be who he is now if... (I'm tired of listing a list of reasons).
I mean it is true hell if Luffy could only use armament on his knuckles back then he would have beaten the breaks off Smoker

No
UsoKaya was planned as a couple from the very beginning
SmoTashi is pure headcanon, he is so old he could be her father and ZoTash is the only ship available for Tashigi.
I'm sorry that you live in a wild world where 13 years old become fathers.

It's wild that people in the 21st century make absolutely innocent things problematic. I was dating a man 11 years older than me, and I'm glad that there weren't any idiots on my way who would call me crazy because of this.
Leave alone the voluntary relationship of two adults, stop making things up. You'd better honestly say that you don't like pairing. It's like "Luffy and Nami could be siblings". No. Just tell that you hate lunami. That is all. Simple decision.

Hancock and Luffy, for example, are problematic not because of the age difference. They are problematic due to the fact that Hancock is a victim of multiple sexual assaults, as a result of which she developed sexual deviations. She needs the help of a psychotherapist and a sexologist. She molested Luffy, who was a minor, and he behaved literally like a child.

https://x.com/weareonepiecetv/status/1783148332132839784 😱
@AverageNamiEnjoyer

Last edited:
I don't allow myself to be too happy. Only lunami and queen-nami is a constant. Otherwise, there are few reasons for joy. Oda gave the strawhats literally nothing for the entire arc and quickly rehabilitated himself in one chapter. After that, there are a lot of monster trio moments waiting for us again, and the rest will be forgotten. Unfortunately, the moment has been hopelessly missed, and Oda has already made his choice. The history of the BNHA repeats itself. The Izuku-Uraraka-Iida trio existed only in the first chapters. Now there is only another trio - an all-male, predominantly for a male audience. One day we'll all start missing the REAL classic trios that have a girl in them (like in Naruto).