Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Why are they the highest authorities? Because they’re given power by imu.

Why rule the world? Because they know of imus existence.

Bros literally just a devil fruit merchant with a unique hax ability lmao and with them being known fighters the phrase “their rule is only guaranteed by the admirals” tells us outright who the top tier within the organizations are.

Yall jump on fads too quickly
Well, this aged horribly.

Or because that paralysis hax is just super situational and Saturn can’t use it right now or needs a special activator.

Again; Saturn has been a bigger jobber than meme. And if he’s supposed to be a top tier then Oda is doing a horrific job of it.
Literally all he does is blink at people. It's not hard to do the head pop thing or the paralysis, and nothing suggests that they're situational techniques.

A few of my thoughts.

- If we think about it, the fact that Vegapunk knew that his death would announce doom to the entire world - it's pretty damn dark.

- Have you all noticed that one of Chopper's pieces on the chessboard is standing with his back to the direction of the attack, and is toasting to Jinbe and Brook? - for a moment i had the impression that it was a robot.

-The panel where Nusjuro bites Sanji - can someone explain to me what's going on here?!?!? - The human head is on fire from Sanji's attack, and at the same time a bone neck and a horse's head grow out of the torso?!?! We also see human hands in a position reminiscent of bugged computer game characters (T pose).

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? This is scary.

- Can someone also remind me, if we've seen before that Zeus can manifest by changing the form of Nami's staff?!?!

And the club resembles Kaido's weapon - Nami is really the Queen.

- Boney fruit is bonkers No. 1234.

- WANJI.

:steef::noo::shocked::finally::chopoff::usoprice::christnally::stealthblack::crazwhat:

A few of my thoughts.

- If we think about it, the fact that Vegapunk knew that his death would announce doom to the entire world - it's pretty damn dark.

- Have you all noticed that one of Chopper's pieces on the chessboard is standing with his back to the direction of the attack, and is toasting to Jinbe and Brook? - for a moment i had the impression that it was a robot.

-The panel where Nusjuro bites Sanji - can someone explain to me what's going on here?!?!? - The human head is on fire from Sanji's attack, and at the same time a bone neck and a horse's head grow out of the torso?!?! We also see human hands in a position reminiscent of bugged computer game characters (T pose).

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? This is scary.

- Can someone also remind me, if we've seen before that Zeus can manifest by changing the form of Nami's staff?!?!

And the club resembles Kaido's weapon - Nami is really the Queen.

- Boney fruit is bonkers No. 1234.

- WANJI.

:steef::noo::shocked::finally::chopoff::usoprice::christnally::stealthblack::crazwhat:
Yeah after Zeus’ soul entered the climatact he’s able to manifest as the staff itself or as his cloud form. He can likely do a bunch of other things we haven’t seen yet. He did it against Ult