Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Its probably linked to his flame powers too cause oda doesn't want to spill on that either
:shocked:
Oda has been just cooking the whole time in front of our eyes
Since Sanji can disrupt light with the the power of Love, I guess it's some kind of special electromagnetic field/wave or something to do with gravity.

Oda will romanticise it though into something like the Bonds/Flames that connects everything together or something similar. Which also is a possible definition of Love.

shippers are more toxic than powerscalers
I don't know how toxic I am, but the truth is that my favorite characters mean more to me than the ships with them. That's why I've always wanted Smoker to join Luffy's team, even though it means breaking up with Tashigi. That's why I wanted Tashigi to start acting alone. That's why I love chapters with Nami without Luffy... Etc. I won't even leave the fandom if Oda goes crazy and Luffy marries Vivi.

For real? Why? No post ts arc comes close to pre ts arcs for me

Depends. You're simply desensitised.

Remember the "Sanji's cosmic power" theory on Orojackson?

Some people use the word pedophile in strange ways, by definition it means an adult that is attracted to prepubescent minors. A 23 old attracted to a 17 year old is not pedophilia and 2 adults above 18 with a big age gap have nothing to do with pedophilia at all.
i have yet to see a powerscaler send a mangaka death threats. shippers are synonymous with that

You're comparing the incomparable. Zoro is called a racist by Zoro fans themselves (and jokingly proud of it), this is literally ridiculing coincidences. There is not a single person who calls him that to provoke anyone. And I'm sure Zoro fans would be much more angry at "Zoro the pedophile" than at that.

I'll say it again, if people are really pressed over a bunch of jokes they should take a step back from the internet. Specially over some fictional character
The fact is that a huge number of people really consider Sanji a pedophile. The fact is that a huge number of people will really call Smoker a pedophile if he suddenly shows interest in Tashigi (don't worry, this is unlikely to happen). Don't pretend you don't know it's true.
Considering nobody thinks Shanks is a pedo? highly doubt it.