Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
But remember what Doffy said about Kuzan, he’s not being wishy washy, he’s made his mind up about something. And he himself states he doesn’t believe the world government is the end all.

Kuzan has no allegiance to the world government he’s already made up his mind. Returning now would just be bad characterization.
I'm not saying that Kuzan is some WG bootlicker. Just that he probably has some ulterior motive when it comes to working with Teach

Anti Shiryu fans have no shame.

First they Say Shiryu will get one shot but now that its looking more and more likely that Shiryu is going to pull UP a fight and will likely damage Darp if the occasion present itself which I bet might happen when Garp start huff huff cause he is too Old.... they are trying to turn it Into us saying Shiryu will Beat Garp in a single chapter lol.

Obviously Oda gonna wank the legend first before he start bleeding.

Like Whitebeard I dont see Garp going down to a single man, so beside Shiryu, other Blackbeard pirates might injure him before ending with Blackbeard himself giving the final blow.

You better give UP on your Kuzan fight Garp one on one too.

What will kuzan do to Garp? Freez him? That only work on fodders.

The best you will get is Kuzan doing some damage think to Garp being already tired fighting Blackbeard pirates and even that is very unlikely.

Kuzan will likely show himself in Egghead for obvious reason.