Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I haven't made any ChatGPT scenarios with you @NikaInParis for some reason yet, at least not recently AFAIK, so I thought I'd try to make up for it and I thought of this random idea lmao. Hope you like it!

INT. SKINNER'S KITCHEN - DAY

Principal Skinner (Eiichiro Oda) is in a panic as he rushes around the kitchen, trying to salvage the situation. Superintendent Chalmers (NikaInParis) patiently waits at the dining table, unaware of the chaos behind the scenes.

SKINNER (Accidentally burning the drafts) Oh, it's just the way I wanted it! Steamed Hams, ready for your enjoyment!

CHALMERS (Confused) Steamed Hams? But I thought we were having a discussion about the upcoming One Piece drafts!

SKINNER (Quickly thinking) Oh, no, no, no! I said "Steamed Hams!" That's what I call Oda's latest drafts. It's a regional term!

CHALMERS (Amused) Ah, I see. Well, I'm quite excited to see what surprises Oda has in store for us after Wano. Let's have a look, shall we?

Skinner nervously presents a stack of papers, carefully forged drafts acquired from "WeeklyLeaks" and disguised as authentic One Piece material.

SKINNER (Feigning excitement) Here you go, fresh from Oda himself. Take a look at these exclusive Steamed Hams!

CHALMERS (Examining the drafts) Hmm, intriguing. The "Big Mom's Cooking Showdown" arc? I don't recall hearing anything about this. And "Luffy's Pajama Party Extravaganza"? This is certainly unexpected.

SKINNER (Stammering) Yes, yes! Oda always surprises us with his creative choices. It's all part of his genius storytelling!

Chalmers continues to flip through the drafts, growing increasingly suspicious.

CHALMERS (Perplexed) These drafts seem rather... unusual. Are you sure these are genuine, Skinner?

SKINNER (Sweating) Oh, absolutely! Oda is known for his unpredictable twists and turns. You're witnessing his avant-garde experimentation!

Chalmers narrows his eyes, realizing something is amiss.

CHALMERS (Smiling) Skinner, these drafts are clearly fake. I've been keeping up with the official releases. You can't fool a One Piece aficionado like myself.

SKINNER (Defeated) Alright, you got me. I tried to maintain a subterfuge, but I should have known better. I'm sorry, Chalmers.

CHALMERS (Laughing) Don't worry, Skinner. We all eagerly await Oda's genuine drafts. I appreciate the effort, though.

Skinner and Chalmers share a chuckle, knowing that the world of One Piece will continue to captivate fans with its true and authentic storytelling.

:neesama::myman:
:milaugh::suresure:
ChatGPT needs a good dose of Malik from TalkOP

1086: Big News!!
- Sabo finishes his story, Dragon and Ivankov are shocked
- Sabo says he recognized 1 of the Gorosei's zoan forms
- The scene changes to Vivi, who is still with Wapol and Morgans
- They are close to Egghead, Vivi wants to join the Strawhats
- Wapol builds up the courage to tell Morgans aboot Imu
- Morgans becomes furious and uses a powerfull attack on Wapol, he looks dead
- It's revealed Morgans is 1 of the Gorosei is zoan form
- Chapter ends with Morgans saying everyone present here needs to be erased

1086: Big News!!
- Sabo finishes his story, Dragon and Ivankov are shocked
- Sabo says he recognized 1 of the Gorosei's zoan forms
- The scene changes to Vivi, who is still with Wapol and Morgans
- They are close to Egghead, Vivi wants to join the Strawhats
- Wapol builds up the courage to tell Morgans aboot Imu
- Morgans becomes furious and uses a powerfull attack on Wapol, he looks dead
- It's revealed Morgans is 1 of the Gorosei is zoan form
- Chapter ends with Morgans saying everyone present here needs to be erased
Morgan's Zeppelin is The Ancient Weapon that erased Lulusia.