Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good that Zoro fan Boys are coming out about their sexual orientation this days, I mean we live in 21 century so there's no point to hide it, especially when we all know about your sexual orientation anyways. When you have guys who are worshiping a Male muscular character, calling him grandmaster, j*rk off on his picture, dream about him, then you just know that these guys are gay, I'm glad that you guys have the courage to tell the truth and come out.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
It's good that Zoro fan Boys are coming out about their sexual orientation this days, I mean we live in 21 century so there's no point to hide it, especially when we all know about your sexual orientation anyways. When you have guys who are worshiping a Male muscular character, calling him grandmaster, j*rk off on his picture, dream about him, then you just know that these guys are gay, I'm glad that you guys have the courage to tell the truth and come out.
Except its a sanji fan that posted that pic.
Im more worried about the ones who worship a rubber condom.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
โ€Ž
Your clown levels are rising.

yj

๐Ÿ‘‘YNWA ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Tf is wrong with you

Status
Not open for further replies.