Status
Not open for further replies.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
i am from Germany, living in Austria right now. Austria and Germany are pretty lucky with Covid, so this is possible again here since June.

@Calypso at gym for 2 hours, 5 times a week, before work.
The first 2-3 weeks are hard, then you get used to it. After 2-3 month, you need it. So, just do it! You can, I Know, cause before I was the laziest MF on earth, and I still am.
Since I work in shifts it's sadly not that easy.
I've went to training but due to covid its closed v.v Especially with that "eat proper meals almost the same time" yeah. No xD

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
i am from Germany, living in Austria right now. Austria and Germany are pretty lucky with Covid, so this is possible again here since June.

@Calypso at gym for 2 hours, 5 times a week, before work.
The first 2-3 weeks are hard, then you get used to it. After 2-3 month, you need it. So, just do it! You can, I Know, cause before I was the laziest MF on earth, and I still am.
ah so u from 8-2 country.
I just came back to gym after 2 months hiatus because of Covid, my body is still in sore conditions now lol

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Since I work in shifts it's sadly not that easy.
I've went to training but due to covid its closed v.v Especially with that "eat proper meals almost the same time" yeah. No xD
I guess in your case it would be more like „eat proper meals almost the same wake-timeframe“.
Like meal a) 2 hours after waking up, b) 6 hours and so on. So not determined on a specific time, but on your being awake time.

@Blother D. Yo Mama
i do every day 20 minutes cardio at beginning (most time bycicle) and 20 minutes at the end.
Between that I do several muscle groups. F.e. One day triceps and chest, another day legs and shoulders, then biceps and back... and fridays Full 2 hours Cardio.

Status
Not open for further replies.