Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, overall NnT universe is way stronger than One Piece imo. Katakuri is just difficult to deal with, because of his logia-like body and of course CoO. Someone like Merlin would destroy one piece characters.
Nnt character where between island lvl-country lvl.
One piece is somewhere too, island-small country with could change with the war in wano.
Overall the powers aren´t far big, the gap is almost equal.
In my opinion Fairy tail,One Piece and Nanatsu beeing in same league while Bleach and Naruto beeing above these verse.

Nnt character where between island lvl-country lvl.
One piece is somewhere too, island-small country with could change with the war in wano.
Overall the powers aren´t far big, the gap is almost equal.
In my opinion Fairy tail,One Piece and Nanatsu beeing in same league while Bleach and Naruto beeing above these verse.
Really? To me it always looked like NnT characters are far stronger than op characters. Merlin is literally just cheating, Ludociel is way faster than Kizaru imo and the ten commandments are way too strong for someone like WB to handle. They're too fast. But, one piece hasn't ended yet, so we don't know.

Really? To me it always looked like NnT characters are far stronger than op characters. Merlin is literally just cheating, Ludociel is way faster than Kizaru imo and the ten commandments are way too strong for someone like WB to handle. They're too fast. But, one piece hasn't ended yet, so we don't know.
They have hax power on their side, speed+physical both verse doesn´t seems far off away, of course Nnt is physical feat wise slighty above(Ap wise also). Speedwise One piece have Lightspeed with Kizaru and rel speed overall for high-top tiers, so speedwise they are almost equal too.

As I said the gap isn´t much large, the Demon King was a living trash, people shit on Kaido here but should watch on that dude, it was really one of the worst ending overall in the manga history with I read, the DK was really a trash in the end of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.