Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Not for you.... sorry if I pointed at you, I quoting you to add more sweetner from your comment above.

Look like I failed :josad:
It's fine.

But you're right there're a lot of Katakuri haters here. They just don't get greatness I guess :gonope:

S

stealthblack

I wake up to no spoilers. fml:josad:

If you don't gimme spoilers, I'll make my own spoilers.

996 spoilers prediction
Tama helps nami and usopp, but she can't stop ulti and page1 for long. she asks usopp to shoot her dango inside their mouth. usopp shoots page1 and page1 starts attacking ulti. ulti is mad.

queens talks with King on the den den mushi. he tells him they need to stop, drake, zoro, sanji fast. king is shocked that one of the vinsmokes are here. vinsmokes are th eones that extinct his race with their wars, he wants revenge. king tells queen to take care of the swordman and drake, he will take the vinsmoke. King also tells queen to not embarrass the beast pirates and lose to another swordman, since queen is known as the strongest swordman in the beast pirates. queen is mad, he said no way I lose to that rookie, since I even fought Mihawk himself many times and had draws with him.

chapter ends with king cutting the way of sanji, luffy, jimbei. sanji tells them to go ahead, he has unfinished business with this guy.

Sanji vs king starts.

chapter end

break next week

Last edited by a moderator:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
queens talks with King on the den den mushi. he tells him they need to stop, drake, zoro, sanji fast. king is shocked that one of the vinsmokes are here. vinsmokes are th eones that extinct his race with their wars, he wants revenge. king tells queen to take care of the swordman and drake, he will take the vinsmoke. King also queen to not embarasss the beast pirates and lose to another swordman, since queen is known as the strongest swordman in the beast pirates. queen is mad, he said no way I lose to that rookie, he even fought Mihawk himself many times and had draws with him.

chapter ends with king cutting the way of sanji, luffy,
Source: Legboi productions