Status
Not open for further replies.
and Momo is from a glori... I'm not sure why you are mad at Momo ...
maybe you are mad at him cause he touched more boobs than you ever
This wasn’t aimed at me but, I don’t think it’s right to use personal insults in an argument about fictional characters bro. You can be right or wrong, but you can’t judge another persons character irl based on a story, they’re unrelated. Js

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
cause in one piece .... strong fathers have strong sons ... not strong mothers ... sorry ....
and most of them surpassed their fathers ....

if Oden was a woman I wouldn't say the same thing about Momo ... but he isn't not
Momo don't have the qualities of strong people. He might have voice of all things and CoC but who fucking cares? Fucking Chinjao had CoC.

Momo don't have the will to become top tier fighter like let's say Luffy or Zoro.

Fights and wars don't look like the things that would interest him.

Momo don't have the qualities of strong people. He might have voice of all things and CoC but who fucking cares? Fucking Chinjao had CoC.

Momo don't have the will to become top tier fighter like let's say Luffy or Zoro.

Fights and wars don't look like the things that would interest him.
Momo faced Kaido without too much fear ... that's not a broken will to you?
how many 8 years old did the same?

and if you think he is not interested in being stronger reread every part in act 1 and 2 where he was training
he know better than anybody if you are not strong ... you can't defend the people you love ....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Momo faced Kaido without too much fear ... that's not a broken will to you?
how many 8 years old did the same?

and if you think he is not interested in being stronger reread every part in act 1 and 2 where he was training
he know better than anybody if you are not strong ... you can't defend the people you love ....
Will =/= Power. At least not in every case.

Momo obviously will grom to some point but he won't be as strong as current Yonko or Eos Zoro let alone Luffy.

He will be strong enough to do certain things but not all.

The thing that pissed me off at the beginning is how fucking high u put him for a side character like him.

Everyone Debating between Cut Down and Slay

Viz Translation: "Im here to slice him into pieces"
So much ambiguity via Viz
Post automatically merged:

OOOOUUUU BENN BECKMAN, you hyped we might get a Shanks/Beckman vs Kaido in his Flashback chapters :finally:
I wish that was the case

Also very Sly of you Oda to incorporate the classic board Game Snakes and Ladders this chapter when Samarais built luffy a Ladder to climb past the snakes

GODAAAAA

Last edited:
Will =/= Power. At least not in every case.

Momo obviously will grom to some point but he won't be as strong as current Yonko or Eos Zoro let alone Luffy.

He will be strong enough to do certain things but not all.

The thing that pissed me off at the beginning is how fucking high u put him for a side character like him.
give me 1 reason why he can't be as strong as Oden? (without help of his DF)

Doffy, Luffy, Law, Ace, Sabo, Chopper, strength disparity isn’t a factor, they were all put in the same position.
I guess among all people there ... Doffy was the only one with harder past

but Momo also have the responsibility of Wano ... that's one thing no one had ...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
but dose he have the raw potential to be there? that's all I'm asking ....
I will wait for the end of Wano with this. For now, I don't see any "fighter" potential in him. It looks like he might be the type of peace-loving leader.

When Luffy abolishes WG this type of ruling over countries will be seen in most of the countries probably.

I will wait for the end of Wano with this. For now, I don't see any "fighter" potential in him. It looks like he might be the type of peace-loving leader.

When Luffy abolishes WG this type of ruling over countries will be seen in most of the countries probably.
fair enough .... I'm not a Momo fan tbh either .... but what he can be ... seems scary to me since this very chapter

My GOATS :finally::finally:

If you look in the twitter thread you can see the top 22 best selling volumes of the year were ALL KnY volumes. And yes...KnY only has 22 volumes released. :catcry::catcry:

I think we can pretty much say KnY has dethroned OP as the manga king of sales. In EVERYTHING it's selling like crazy. Manga, light novels, movie box office, anime blu rays...It's absolutely insane.

Seeing OP fall not only to KnY this year but also to Kingdom is well deserved after how bad Wano's been. Hopefully Oda can finish Wano quickly and try and get himself back together for the rest the upcoming arcs.

But primarily what I'm happy about is seeing so many of my favourites thriving too. I love everything on there except for MHA, Quintuplets and OP (atm). Especially Spy x Family which is doing incredible despite having less than 40 chapters and with no anime out. (Awesome chapter today too btw).

The question is...will KnY be no.1 again next year despite having already finished all the way back in May 2020? I think it's very possible despite how insane that sounds.

My GOATS :finally::finally:

If you look in the twitter thread you can see the top 22 best selling volumes of the year were ALL KnY volumes. And yes...KnY only has 22 volumes released. :catcry::catcry:

I think we can pretty much say KnY has dethroned OP as the manga king of sales. In EVERYTHING it's selling like crazy. Manga, light novels, movie box office, anime blu rays...It's absolutely insane.

Seeing OP fall not only to KnY this year but also to Kingdom is well deserved after how bad Wano's been. Hopefully Oda can finish Wano quickly and try and get himself back together for the rest the upcoming arcs.

But primarily what I'm happy about is seeing so many of my favourites thriving too. I love everything on there except for MHA, Quintuplets and OP (atm). Especially Spy x Family which is doing incredible despite having less than 40 chapters and with no anime out. (Awesome chapter today too btw).

The question is...will KnY be no.1 again next year despite having already finished all the way back in May 2020? I think it's very possible despite how insane that sounds.
man calls wano bad when the end of kny was literal bottom of the barrel garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.