Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Can only be for zolol fans

only things that can happen:

sanji gets on the roof: green river of tears
zoro gets owned: green river of tears
chapters focuses on some wierd sht like orochi coming back: well, this is river of tears for everyone i guess
I dont want sanji on roof TBH... we all know queen >>> zoro and killer both.... I believe we will get a glimpse at sanji vs queen or king.

Salty Chapter = Bad for Sanji fans

Zoro can only take Ls from Yonkos at this point and bounce back with massive Ws in Act4. And the “worst case” scenario is King flies up and it’s King vs Zoro. Which Zoro will obviously beat.

Sanji getting Ws is farfetched but possible. King/Sanji may happen but that doesn’t affect us since Zoro got Kaido. Sanji/Queen will definitely happen and that’s good for Sanji fans. We never cared for Queen

Wtvr it is. Oda will distribute the salt to Sanji fans moreso than us

Most likely it's going to be the case with Sanji xDxD
Post automatically merged:

Salty Chapter = Bad for Sanji fans

Zoro can only take Ls from Yonkos at this point and bounce back with massive Ws in Act4. And the “worst case” scenario is King flies up and it’s King vs Zoro. Which Zoro will obviously beat.

Sanji getting Ws is farfetched but possible. King/Sanji may happen but that doesn’t affect us since Zoro got Kaido. Sanji/Queen will definitely happen and that’s good for Sanji fans. We never cared for Queen

Wtvr it is. Oda will distribute the salt to Sanji fans moreso than us
Literally the opposite xD
We're used to receive L's so we don't mind at all about Sanji looking bad...
But Zoro Fans looking how Zoro takes an L????
Huhuh xD

Last edited:
Well considering chapter 2 was called "Pirate Hunter Zoro" or something, i think chapter 1002 would also be about Zoro. Although i'd rather a Zoro focused chapter be much later, but it's still welcoming i guess.
Unless Oda pulls the whole "1+0+0+2"= 3 = Sanji, which is dumb but plausible. :beckmoji:
Oda wouldn’t fail to use this situation to highlight Zoros worth.
1000 focused on Luffy
1001 focused on the Rooftoppers
1002 might focus on Zoro, then the rest of the strawhats, then Act ending (fingers crossed)

If Zoro vs King happens it's most likely that King defeated Marco

If so then it would be a massive W to Zoro
I do not see Marco taking an L. This is Marcos arc in a sense to show why he’s here. He’s gonna heal the others and fight King. Maybe a serious fight against both King and Queen together
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
My prediction...

1002 Title: Rooftop Inferno

- The whole chapter again solely focuses on the fight between the 5 SNs and Kaido and Big Mom.
- Big Mom tells Kaido she's no longer holding back and says let's finish this.
- She launches a new fire sword technique which appears to engulf the whole rooftop in flames.
- At the same time Kaido launches Boro Breath.
- Both attacks put the SNs on the backfoot, narrowly avoiding the attacks.
- Zoro and Law work together to tackle the flames, and when Kaido launches another Boro Breath, Zoro uses the firefox style to cut it down.
- Meanwhile Luffy jumps up and launches a barrage of attacks at Big Mom and Killer launches slashes attacks at her at the same time.
- However Big Mom's elemental defense is too strong and is able to deal with it and then uses an upgraded version of Ikoku.
- Kidd flies above Kaido and tries to launch an attack to his head but Kaido uses a wind technique that blows him away.
- Zoro comments on how defeating 2 Yonko at the same time is near impossible and says they need an opening.
- Chapter ends as everyone notices on the horizon, Wano. Onigashima is getting closer to the mainland. Time is ticking.
- All the Supernovas have tense looks on their faces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.