Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Oda, give me rooftop :josad:
I don’t care about any other characters or plot lines in this raid.

Please help me cope with this heroine like addiction to the Rooftop fights.
I doubt we'll start from where we left off. Probably a lot of it would be off-screened (alliance getting their ass whooped) or they'll be on the defensive for now.

I also find it hard to go back there without some tonal shift in the overall raid, beginning from the fights below the roof. It doesn't necessarily have to be a setback, but it feels like there has to be a tonal shift

Not every plot thread will conventionally pay off as foreshadowed. Subversion of Caribou's storyline is possible. It stamps the world with a realistic sense when it occurs. Caribou is just a regular pirate that went from island to island carrying a ticking time bomb. It's a possible outcome, but fans wouldn't expect it because "It's a story and this is what normally happens". It doesn't have to pay off when he's currently involved, even though conventional storytelling would do just that.

I've always believe Caribou's Shirahoshi intel will cause the "Major Incident" that will involve the Strawhat Grand fleet :shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Epic avi :phoenixmarco:
I guess you can chalk it up to me thinking too much along the lines of conventional storytelling, but I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised regardless. The grand fleet bit is interesting, more thoughts on how you see that unfolding?

I wonder if Awakened Zoans have control of their senses, so far it’s been otherwise
I think yes but I think not like awakenend paramecia or logia, they can get the power up for only a certain time like boundman.
I can see calamity probably can use it for 30mins and Kaido for hours or something. The insane powerup get a little nerf with the certain timelimit. Chopper force his monsterpoint and he can now controll it but he can´t use it that much.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I guess you can chalk it up to me thinking too much along the lines of conventional storytelling, but I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised regardless. The grand fleet bit is interesting, more thoughts on how you see that unfolding?
I thought Sai and Leo formed a bond with Shirahoshi at Reverie. They know she's Luffy's friend. If Caribou's intel leads to say, Blackbeard or the marines, attempting to kidnap Shirahoshi, the Grand Fleet bois might step in on Luffy's behalf. I think that would qualify as a major incident. Blackbeard, Marine and Luffy's Fleet in an war over an Ancient weapon :steef:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I don't really want to see the rooftop action now.
I mean, it has finally started to be interesting down below; with the SHs vs F6 and Marco vs King/Queen match-ups. Especially Robin and Brook vs Black Maria and Franky vs Sasaki.
I don't mind either tbh

Both have a lot of potential to be enjoyable

I don't really want to see the rooftop action now.
I mean, it has finally started to be interesting down below; with the SHs vs F6 and Marco vs King/Queen match-ups. Especially Robin and Brook vs Black Maria and Franky vs Sasaki.
Roof Piece will be the same thing regardless of Kaido being in hybrid anyways. Kaido will just wait them out and let them land hits on him for a while. Until he finally fights back. Same boring shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.