Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, I can't buy this enough. This troupe of "mentally struggling because I can't save everyone and I need to think how to do it" is a boring troupe.
yea its so cliche, but i dont care about the outcome, what i'm tryin to say is the development process between Luffy and Deku.. Luffy mentally almost has a flat development, theres no much different from the begining.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
yea its so cliche, but i dont care about the outcome, what i'm tryin to say is the development process between Luffy and Deku.. Luffy mentally almost has a flat development, theres no much different from the begining.
Yeah. It kinda bugs me the wrong way that he is still a child mentally. I know who is the target of this manga but let's be real. Even kids reading/watching One Piece should realize that something is wrong when MC is childish in presence of characters like Yonko who are literal murderers on a world scale.

Yeah. It kinda bugs me the wrong way that he is still a child mentally. I know who is the target of this manga but let's be real. Even kids reading/watching One Piece should realize that something is wrong when MC is childish in presence of characters like Yonko who are literal murderers on a world scale.
yeah its so unreal, these people was dead already if its not because of the plot armor, and especially what i hate the most about this arc is the weak trio plot armor that looks so obvious.. at least be realistic and come out with a plan.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
yeah its so unreal, these people was dead already if its not because of the plot armor, and especially what i hate the most about this arc is the weak trio plot armor that looks so obvious.
Oh god, spare me.

Nami tanks Ulti's headbutt that almost pushed Luffy to use G4 because he wasn't sure if it's safe to tank it normally.

Later on she casually stands up after Big Mom's CoC infused punch and she is finished by a fucking meme talking cloud....

Goshhh how childish this manga is...

Status
Not open for further replies.