Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I actually made a thread about it :myman:
The cover story of either chapter 1011/1012/1013 showcased Kidd (probably the first time we see him in a cover story) wearing an apron with 99% written on it
Far fetched, yeah, but Hawkins only has reasons to check Kaido, Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro, Killer and Drake.
Kaido ain't that guy since Hawkins would have already changed sides, and Killer was revealed with a 8% chance of surviving the night, that leaves Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro and Drake.
Drake would be the most logical, but since Hawkins decided to make his move with Kidd and Killer, Kidd has good chances to be that certain man.
It's logical too, since Kidd is not 'just' fighting an Emperor, but he's also trapped in a damage-transfer hax.
I was just about to post the pic and mention that ironically!
Even the Killer part!

:hohoho::christindeed::denzimote:

Because Kid will parallel luffy vs kaido. Law is just there for support until he gets taken out
Are you sure? All three of them have been highlighted as a trio multiple times through this arc. I’m not sure why y’all keep throwing Law away in favor of Kid, like he’s not one of the biggest player in the alliance. This is no hate to Kid either, it’s just weird lol

Are you sure? All three of them have been highlighted as a trio multiple times through this arc. I’m not sure why y’all keep throwing Law away in favor of Kid, like he’s not one of the biggest player in the alliance. This is no hate to Kid either, it’s just weird lol
Law is Luffy's best friend. Sure he's been drawn as a trio alongside Kid and Luffy but it's like Luffy Zoro and Sanji, we all ultimately know who the top 2 are

Law is Luffy's best friend. Sure he's been drawn as a trio alongside Kid and Luffy but it's like Luffy Zoro and Sanji, we all ultimately know who the top 2 are
Ehh, I guess we’ll have to see. I’m honestly not convinced. Especially since I feel as if Law ultimately has done more than Kid throughout the arc. I don’t really think there’s any indication that Kid is a bigger factor than his counterpart

Ehh, I guess we’ll have to see. I’m honestly not convinced. Especially since I feel as if Law ultimately has done more than Kid throughout the arc. I don’t really think there’s any indication that Kid is a bigger factor than his counterpart
If anything that leads me to believe Kid will get his time to shine. Law has done enough as the support character that he is

Status
Not open for further replies.