Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Thats why i wrote "in a long run". Queen will be Kidds Katakuri. Then there is a lot to happen, maybe even a location change into wano and stuff. So enough time to regenerate. Maybe Luffy needs to fight someone else before too.
It would be cool but Kidd has no feats to fight YC for a long time and then go on with Luffy to fight Kaido and that's why Zoro and Sanji will fight calamities.

Thats why i wrote "in a long run". Queen will be Kidds Katakuri. Then there is a lot to happen, maybe even a location change into wano and stuff. So enough time to regenerate. Maybe Luffy needs to fight someone else before too.
So you're saying that Kidd and Queen will now have a full on fight at a different location and then still have enough time to recover after beating the 2nd strongest Beast Pirate?

Seth

โ€Ž
Because Sanji and Zoro showed that feat so far?
Come on.
Kid is way above Zoro and Sanji. Kid is working around Luffy.
Kidd should be above Zoro and Sani but not way above as you said. I know you like him but he was constantly taking L's but I'm not saying Zoro and Sanji will fight Calamities instead of him to take away from his character no. He needs to focus on Kaido alongside Luffy.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
So you're saying that Kidd and Queen will now have a full on fight at a different location and then still have enough time to recover after beating the 2nd strongest Beast Pirate?
Quite possible. Remember the most people assume a lose in the first run. So its possible Luffy is losing to Kaido in the first try, so luffy and kid both need time to recover.
Post automatically merged:

Kidd should be above Zoro and Sani but not way above as you said. I know you like him but he was constantly taking L's but I'm not saying Zoro and Sanji will fight Calamities instead of him to take away from his character no. He needs to focus on Kaido alongside Luffy.
I guess Kid will fight Queen now to get his Katakuri-Level fight. He will win and will be wounded, maybe taken out then by King or even Kaido too. Luffy will be taken out by Kaido in the first run (like it was always) and both recover after and go for a second run together and then take him.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
The alliance will definitely lose against Kaido the first time. But I'm not sure if fighting Queen now is the right decision for Kidd.
What is your problem with Kid vs Queen? In my opinion it will give him the growing which Luffy had with Katakuri. He would get feats, he would get hype, also we get a solution for all the "one calamaty will be changed" topic.

What is your problem with Kid vs Queen? In my opinion it will give him the growing which Luffy had with Katakuri. He would get feats, he would get hype, also we get a solution for all the "one calamaty will be changed" topic.
I have nothing against it, but the timing isn't right. It'd be too random and risky. Even for Kidd, someone who is really reckless. Kaido then would be way too much for Kidd.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge the image if you would please.
Linlin got her head cracked by Queen.

Even in the official translation it is translated exactly like the situation with Sanji

Seth

โ€Ž
You missed the third part, where Apoo gets oneshotted by Kid.
You mean that last panel punch which doesn't matter because Apoo will either run or Queen will help him? Then yes he missed that.

ps. Now I realized I talked back to the admin. See you in the afterlife people!:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.