Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is a monkey. Monkey and Tiger vs Dragon. But honestly I understand where you are coming from. Except that this is 100% a Zoro arc
he won’t be as important as you think he will

this isn’t zoros arc if it was zoros arc he would have been given a lot more focus. zoro is getting a lot of focus in wano but it’s no way sufficient enough to call it “zoros arc”

a character arc is like arlong park being namis arc, eneis lobby and w7 being robins arc and wci it’s been more than 70 chapters zoro wasn’t given that much focus compared to robin and sanji in their respective arcs

wano is pretty important for zoro but it’s not his arc calling it his arc is a great exaggeration

kaido lufy and maybe marco are the only ones can be put ahead of zoro where do rest come from
Maybe Marco? What has Zoro done till now to favor him against Marco the phoenix?.
Hype isn't all.
Marco has consistent feats against Admirals and was only stomped by Blackbeard and his commanders.
Zoro has only 2 short skirmishes with a friendly admiral.
Zoro surpasses him at the end of the arc most probably but he isn't stronger than Marco right now imo as I think the only one near him(be it stronger or lil weaker) in the alliance is Luffy.

this isn’t zoros arc if it was zoros arc he would have been given a lot more focus. zoro is getting a lot of focus in wano but it’s no way sufficient enough to call it “zoros arc”

a character arc is like arlong park being namis arc, eneis lobby and w7 being robins arc and wci it’s been more than 70 chapters zoro wasn’t given that much focus compared to robin and sanji in their respective arcs

wano is pretty important for zoro but it’s not his arc calling it his arc is a great exaggeration
Mmm I totally disagree.

Zoro has 2 cards to play for future battle, Enma and of course Asura. In case of sanji we saw all power (probably there are special moved but is not a surprise). For Luffy is the same than Zoro.

Both Luffy and Zoro got something special to show. Both power have high potential to inflict heavy dmg on the main antagonist (Kaido) None of the other character have this portray.

So yes this arc is definitly heavily focus in this 2 player and the best has to come.

Well yeah, I should wait until Wano is over to conclusively judge it. But so far he was given a character interaction that led to a major execution for the plot and he directly is associated with the princess of the arc, whilst receiving the sword of the former Kozuki Clan member who died for the nation and scathed Kaido.

In an arc with more than 60 named characters focus is distributed equally and Zoro still shines amongst that. He got the same amount of coverage Luffy would in any other arc. It’s just that Wano has a lot of stuff happening

but idk, I’m just a “Zoro tard”
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Marco? What has Zoro done till now to favor him against Marco the phoenix?.
Hype isn't all.
Marco has consistent feats against Admirals and was only stomped by Blackbeard and his commanders.
Zoro surpasses him at the end of the arc most probably but he isn't stronger than Marco right now imo as I think the only one near him(be it stronger or lil weaker) in the alliance is Luffy.
Let’s be honest Marco gets beaten by Zoro, admirals spammed logia attacks, ofc that’s not gonna do shit. Swordsman use advanced haki strikes

Hype isn't all.
marco for sure even forgot to include big mom as well the rest aren't as certain imo

Let’s be honest Marco gets beaten by Zoro, admirals spammed logia attacks, ofc that’s not gonna do shit. Swordsman use advanced haki strikes
I disagree until Zoro shows more.
Advanced haki isn't the end of every fight,how come all other advanced haki users aren't one shooting their opponents left and right?
That thing can even be dodged imo (headcanon till now) and Marco got regeneration on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.