Status
Not open for further replies.
But five of them can't take on any of the Yonko let alone two LOL.
It could be possible, we have seen how much damage have done the Scabbards to Kaido and they are not Supernova lavel imo.

Yeah, Kaido may have not defend himself, but the injures are on his body, now healed by his Zoan regeneration.

Then, we have Law here. What if this surgeon locates vital points or something to reduce Kaido's regeneration or something?

It could be possible, we have seen how much damage have done the Scabbards to Kaido and they are not Supernova lavel imo.

Yeah, Kaido may have not defend himself, but the injures are on his body, now healed by his Zoan regeneration.

Then, we have Law here. What if this surgeon locates vital points or something to reduce Kaido's regeneration or something?
I think Law's Gamma Knife should somehow disabled Kaido's regeneration imo.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
It's impossible to defeat Kaido and Big Mom together. Even if every member of the alliance, Hawkins, Apoo and the resurrected scabbards included, reached the rooftop, those two would still defeat them.
I agree. Which is why betrayal is probably going to play a part.

Can't see Mom being kumbaya with Kaido for much long.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Zoro has a big mouth and needs to be shut down asap.

I really hopes King gives him nightmares.

Zoro has nothing to do here, with a Yonko.
I know the Zoro stans can be overbearing, but don't get lost in the sauce of fan wars.

Letting fandoms affect your projection and analysis of the actual story isn't smart.

Every chapter is pointing Zoro in the direction of fighting/cutting Kaido. Saying otherwise is just an emotional clap back at the stans.

He won't kill him tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.