Status
Not open for further replies.
Portrayal is more significant and decisive..

People are now comparing King and Oden and its not even close

Pre Acoc Oden was literally labeled a threat by Prime WB.. and King joined Kaido coz of his strength..

the portrayal is just that great of a deal.
I disagree, everyone see the portrayal from his prespective so you can't bring it as an argument.
For example, according to Sanji's portrayal he must not be even close to zoro in term of strength, he's a cook, we never see him training before or after time skip, his dream doesn't need to be stronger, However what we see and read in the manga is the complete opposite of that, we can see clearly that Sanji is not that far from zoro in terms of strength.

My point here is portrayal in argument isn't "significant and decisive" as you mentioned

Which matchup design is better?

1st K v H

2nd S v Q
Post automatically merged:

I disagree, everyone see the portrayal from his prespective so you can't bring it as an argument.
For example, according to Sanji's portrayal he must not be even close to zoro in term of strength, he's a cook, we never see him training before or after time skip, his dream doesn't need to be stronger, However what we see and read in the manga is the complete opposite of that, we can see clearly that Sanji is not that far from zoro in terms of strength.

My point here is portrayal in argument isn't "significant and decisive" as you mentioned
that's bias portrayal not canonical..

i based what i said on PWB and Oden interaction compared to what h
made King submit to Kaido

that's bias portrayal not canonical..

i based what i said on PWB and Oden interaction compared to what h
made King submit to Kaido
You see, this is what I mean anyone can say that too, from your prespective it's a bias and the seem goes for me, This is my point.

And Oden is surly stronger then King, but it's not because King joined kaido coz his strength
But beacuse Oden was about to kill Kadio 20 years ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.