Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm this, my friend from Nihon (that's Japan in Nihongo) gave me spoilers until 1035 last Saturday and told me the next title would contain ''the impermanence of all things'' and even offered me a million dollars if I shared it, I wasn't swayed by the money and decided to wait until the title was confirmed to keep my journalistic integrity.

If Kanjuro was dead the demon would disappear:pepelit:
Personally I only believe Kanjuro is out of action but there's at least 1 precedent with Moria (unless he was bluffing) about DF effects remaining after death, though that case might be different since it's the manipulation of real existing shadows while Kanjuro's abilities come entirely from him and his DF.

I can confirm this, my friend from Nihon (that's Japan in Nihongo) gave me spoilers until 1035 last Saturday and told me the next title would contain ''the impermanence of all things'' and even offered me a million dollars if I shared it, I wasn't swayed by the money and decided to wait until the title was confirmed to keep my journalistic integrity.
:steef:
You have done well soldier. Your sacrifice will be remembered. :catsweat:

W

Wonderful World

What would be the point in keeping Kanjuro alive though at least we have few reasons we can point to explain Kinemon survival
I don't know about him staying alive for much longer, but the fact that he and Kin'emon are lying near each other probably means they'll be talking to each other, and we'll see him again next chapter or later If he's still alive. Oda will probably try to have Kin'emon forgive him or something.

W

Wonderful World

Will Zoro defeat King this November?

:risicheck:
I think he'll do something epic coming up, but if the fights follow the usual format, we would need Sanji to finish his first. Maybe if the following four chapters focus on them entirely? Still, I would prefer the Calamity fights to be a few chapters each, but with the five-minute timeframe, you never know...

Will Zoro defeat King this November?

:risicheck:
No, Oda needs to finish Sanji's fight soon and also finishing Raizo's fight. Thats why i dont think its possible but everyone is getting their Power ups during the fight.
-Luffy gets AdvCoC.
-Kid and Law gets Awakening.
-Sanji gets exoskeleton.
-Zoro gets ??????

Its time for Zoro he will get an awesome power up. Get ready for Zoro's month. :zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.