Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said before, Yuderon should rename himself to YudeWRONG,

He basically throws out like 20-ish predictions each week based on the goroawase of the upcoming chapter number and then acts like a genius when he occasionally gets one right.

Frankly, all he's doing is throwing out tons of stuff and getting lucky.
it's number pun not prediction some will come true and some won't
for example if im not wrong a pun for 1031 is tensai it can mean disaster genius and etc

One piece chapter 1031 will make us remember that 1030 does not define one piece
I’m gonna be blunt with you, Wano has been a very mixed bagged.

I hate that something as bad as the first half of 1030 had to happen for people to to be critical. If you actually look at most of the raid suit it is honestly not very well written or structured.
Post automatically merged:

it's number pun not prediction some will come true and some won't
for example if im not wrong a pun for 1031 is tensai it can mean disaster genius and etc
He bases his predictions on number puns, the problems is that there are always many different pins for any given number.

I hate that something as bad as the first half of 1030 had to happen for people to to be critical. If you actually look at most of the raid suit it is honestly not very well written or structured.

He bases his predictions on number puns, the problems is that there are always many different pins for any given number.
i agree with u that the first half of 1030 is bad but i dare say there is probably less than 20 chapters that are as bad as that so 20 out of 1030 still makes the story damm near perfect

yep i know and oda also will use number puns but he will use only few of them in chapters not all of them
even from same puns you can interpret different thing for example genius/talent you can think it's about vegapunk or it could be some one else

i agree with u that the first half of 1030 is bad but i dare say there is probably less than 20 chapters that are as bad as that so 20 out of 1030 still makes the story damm near perfect
This is what I’m talking about.

There are only 20 chapters that are 3/10 or lower.

BUT that doesn’t mean that the remaining 1010 chapters are 10/10.

I would argue that in literally all of Wano there have only been three 9/10 or 10/10 chapters.

And over 60 5/10 or 6/10 chapters.

It’s not good.

This is what I’m talking about.

There are only 20 chapters that are 3/10 or lower.

BUT that doesn’t mean that the remaining 1010 chapters are 10/10.

I would argue that in literally all of Wano there have only been three 9/10 or 10/10 chapters.

And over 60 5/10 or 6/10 chapters.

It’s not good.
i knew wano opinions are basically u love it or hate it but like other than 1030 most of wano to me has been 7/10 and above. (act 1 and 2 may seem boring but it still follows the most basic story telling rule intro setup climax falling action and conclusion.

lets be real zorostans and sanjistans are basically the op fanbase vs the naruto fanbase its just bad. of course u are allowed to have ur thoughts and opinions but it doesnt always have to turn into ww3
fanboys in general will do and say dumb shit but believe me fan boys of one piece (including characters) aren't even close to being worst
if you see sony fanboys/lol fanboys/mha fanboys you will understand op fanboys are actually good

Status
Not open for further replies.