Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest part is that you failed to read the irony in my post :milaugh:
Chapter 1010 deserves a 10 because of Luffy, Zoro, Law & Kaido doing crazy things.
What does chapter 1031 offer? Sanji having his midlife crisis and destroying the RS.

You describing 1010 like that says a lot more about you than about the zoro lads
First off it was an internal conflict that needed to be resolved

You don’t understand sanji or any other one piece characters judging by that 1 sentence alone. All you care aboutis Zoro getting his ass whooped the entire time only to get an ass pull power up to win just like luffy v katakuri

typical sword kids

Brago said it best it's all about progression in this story.

King is definitvely above kat since that's how the story goes. The opponents are always above the previous ones in the previous arc hence why again kaido is above bigmom (even if only slightly).

To add I do believe that the strongest commander after Ben Beckman will he sabo (already have advanced ryou, powerful logia fruit, dragon type fighting style, was the only commander to have fought 2 admirals post timeskip: he fought fugitora to a stand still in dressrosa and is fighting both Fuji and green bull with 3 other weaker people in the holy land).

And ofcourse zoro is afterwards. Though I will say that if sabo doesnt have coc or advanced coc then zoro will be above him

Status
Not open for further replies.