Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I am going enjoy tears of zoro fans, coc wankers when sanji or ussop have coc or even have advanced coc.:ihaha::ihaha::risitavirus::saden:

And I am going to enjoy people crying when sanji have flame power up and beat queen and rush to big mom and made her scream in pain. Revenge from whole cake island for not paying his money for baking her cake.:ihaha::ihaha: Evil cook sanji want your money and if you refused he will beat up to death.

I am going to enjoy big mom vs Marco again and see tear of yonko evolutionist fans crying.

The question when luffy pull gear fourth on hybrid kadio ?:quest:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
โ€Ž
I am going enjoy tears of zoro fans, coc wankers when sanji or ussop have coc or even have advanced coc.:ihaha::ihaha::risitavirus::saden:

And I am going to enjoy people crying when sanji have flame power up and beat queen and rush to big mom and made her scream in pain. Revenge from whole cake island for not paying his money for baking her cake.:ihaha::ihaha: Evil cook sanji want your money and if you refused he will beat up to death.

I am going to enjoy big mom vs Marco again and see tear of yonko evolutionist fans crying.

The question when luffy pull gear fourth on hybrid kadio ?:quest:
I think no one denies Ussop's CoC:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.