Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Appreciate it dawg, and likewise.
I see another 15 chapters tops of Roof Piece.
Starting to think Big Meme might follow SH's to Elbaf

Fuggin creep
I like Big Mom but I hope she goes down this arc. I wouldn't mind another arc with this BM:

but we'd probably get this BM:

I like Big Mom but I hope she goes down this arc. I wouldn't mind another arc with this BM:

but we'd probably get this BM:
Mannn we thought Big Mom was a cannibal, and turned out she was :milaugh:
Ive heard lotta ppl say BM will kill someone, i wonder who
I think Big Mom goes down along with her former Rocks Pirates crewmate Kaido in Wano.
My expectations are Big Mom and kaido go down. idk what reality is tho for BM
Myself included!! Although I’m sure most of the others don’t know they do :myman:
:milaugh:Sometimes you know, good Samaritans needa give the nudge to help folks out.
I really do, but i can't get it, so i guess browsing the internet will have to do.
Believe me, you're not even anywhere near these folk

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm hoping for Jinbei vs Who's Who already, i want that little mystery of Who is Who's Who over, it probably won't even be anyone interesting.
I could see it turning out like the whole Duval thing, where Oda made it seem like someone we had met or at least seen (I distinctly remember people theorizing that it was Don Krieg before the reveal), but it just ends up being a new character with a tenuous connection to one of our protagonists.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I'm hoping for Jinbei vs Who's Who already, i want that little mystery of Who is Who's Who over, it probably won't even be anyone interesting.
I think Who's Who is connected to Fisher Tiger or was one of the slavers who attacked Fishman Island. Probably just some former government agent. Still want Jinbe vs Queen but Who's Who is cool.

I could see it turning out like the whole Duval thing, where Oda made it seem like someone we had met or at least seen (I distinctly remember people theorizing that it was Don Krieg before the reveal), but it just ends up being a new character with a tenuous connection to one of our protagonists.
@TheKnightOfTheSea
Back then the Spoilers made us think WsW was an Ex-Warlord.. I still hope thats the case :josad:
I need more feats for my shark

I AM WAKE UP EARLY DRINK 5 BOTTLES OF RED BALLS AND WAIT FOR SANJI CHAPTER

PLEASE SEND HELP
:gokulaugh::luffylaugh::lulz:chill dude

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@TheKnightOfTheSea
Back then the Spoilers made us think WsW was an Ex-Warlord.. I still hope thats the case :josad:
I need more feats for my shark
Yeah, definitely some parallels between how the fandom reacted then and now. I’d like it better if it was an existing character reincorporated into the story in an interesting way, it’s not like we NEED more separate and distinct motherfuckers in a series with dozens and dozens and DOZENS of inconsequential folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.