Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
or maybe that was just Redon's reaction to reading the chapter, not an actual hint

that's the most likely option i believe

:kayneshrug:
Might be who knows. Redon's hints are either easy as fuck or retarded.

Oh lord in heaven.. thatโ€™s the opposite of Sanjiโ€˜s character and doesnโ€™t make it better. Heโ€™s not a emotionless asshole like his brothers
Yeah, but from what i've read

they want Sanji to turn into that for a few minutes, beat up Queen's ass

then be rude with the Straw Hats, but Nami or someone is gonna talk him out of it, then he is gonna get his emotions back but still keep the Vinsmokes body upgrades and throws away the suit

that's what i've been reading in here

then be rude with the Straw Hats, but Nami or someone is gonna talk him out of it, then he is gonna get his emotions back but still keep the Vinsmokes body upgrades and throws away the suit

I think rejecting his RS and itโ€™s abilities is way better. Maybe he will unlock his mothers genes, if sheโ€™s from Kingโ€˜s race. Maybe he will get red or black flames caused by his emotions. That would be much better for his character, fuck the Vinsmokes and their tech. Heโ€™s the opposite of them

Seth

โ€Ž

You are talking about the lineage factor, right? Does that even matter?

Sanji fucked up Yonji who is a super human without it. Wouldn't add much to Sanji's power level.

You are talking about the lineage factor, right? Does that even matter?

Sanji fucked up Yonji who is a super human without it. Wouldn't add much to Sanji's power level.
hey man, just sharing what've read the candies talking about

i don't know

they think he is gonna 1000x stronger when he gets those things

:luffydab:

He ain't lying. Kidd won't get W's or L's cause Oda doesn't even care about his character anymore:doffytroll:
Oda should put more care into him. Kidd ranked above all these bullshit Wano characters heโ€™s been wanking like Scabbards and Oden in the popularity poll. Only Wano character that ranked above Kidd was Yamato and we all know people only vote her for her tits lol

Seth

โ€Ž
Oda should put more care into him. Kidd ranked above all these bullshit Wano characters heโ€™s been wanking like Scabbards and Oden in the popularity poll. Only Wano character that ranked above Kidd was Yamato and we all know people only vote her for her tits lol
Let's face the facts without joking on Kidd's poor performance. Oda doesn't know how to fucking handle an arc with this many characters.

+ Once again it turned into Alabasta Straw hats type of shit.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Peter Parker is not trash
:kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Itโ€™s a Luffy chapter? Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
No no.
I learned on this forum that characters carried by modified genes are trash. His accomplishments are actually the accomplishments of the mutant spider that bit him. Peter never did anything.
I've reach true wisdom thanks to the good folks of WorstGen.
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.