Dogs vs Cats

• Total voters
It looks bent , if that's her arm then oda really messed up the shoulder
Post automatically merged:

Indeed, honestly I don't care at this point, either it's her arm but oda messed it up, or it's sanji's, I never understood why the debate lasted that long, if it's ahoy sanji's fire immunity, then it was confirmed in the previous chapter
lmao, I bet the Gundam Wing opening gives you a stroke or something.

I hate his character overall. He’s a whiny bitch and annoying as hell. What he did against Luffy in Water Seven was the biggest bitch move.
Characters like Franky and Robin improved their abilities and got stronger. Usopp cried like a bitch and did nearly nothing but he’s gonna have a bigger bounty than them.
I could write a whole essay why I hate him
Usopp saved a crew member and because of him the merry saved everyone's lives. Speedreader, fake fan, etc etc. That was usopps vice captain moment

lmao, I bet the Gundam Wing opening gives you a stroke or something.
The shoulder looks fine, nami's straight up looked dislocated

As I said I don't care, sanji's fire immunity has been confirmed in both the Manga and in an sbs, at this point I'm just defending oda's messed up drawing of Nami during this chapter, toei interpreted the same way that I did too

The shoulder looks fine, nami's straight up looked dislocated

As I said I don't care, sanji's fire immunity has been confirmed in both the Manga and in an sbs, at this point I'm just defending oda's messed up drawing of Nami during this chapter, toei interpreted the same way that I did too
Then why did he run away from Kaido fire breath?