Who will join Kid pirates after Wano?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Zoro/Ushimaru's flashback I guess
Imo it's better if these 2 flashback intertwined
Fuck if I think about it we could even get three flashbacks:
1.Kaido&Rocks Flashback
2.Zoroo&Ushimaru flashback
3.Ryuma flashback probably together with the giant Oni who get cut by Ryu in the past, linked how Zoro doing to same to Kaido(I think that giant Skull in Onigashima which Kaido use as castle was previous a huge giant 30-50km Oni who attacked Wano, Ryuma save wano via killing off the Oni, because that we see in Onigashima a fox statue and rituals, because they pray for Ryuma save back then, probably one reason why Kaido take Onigashima into his hands and want to control Wano.
Post automatically merged:

- Wano's past, Toki's perspective back then etc..
Lol also even 4, but I think the Toki part wouldn´t take much chapter, at best 1-2, same for the Ryuma part and also Zoro part.
Kaido flashback going to get more then 5chapters.

Fuck if I think about it we could even get three flashbacks:
1.Kaido&Rocks Flashback
2.Zoroo&Ushimaru flashback
3.Ryuma flashback probably together with the giant Oni who get cut by Ryu in the past, linked how Zoro doing to same to Kaido(I think that giant Skull in Onigashima which Kaido use as castle was previous a huge giant 30-50km Oni who attacked Wano, Ryuma save wano via killing off the Oni, because that we see in Onigashima a fox statue and rituals, because they pray for Ryuma save back then, probably one reason why Kaido take Onigashima into his hands and want to control Wano.
Post automatically merged:

Lol also even 4, but I think the Toki part wouldn´t take much chapter, at best 1-2, same for the Ryuma part and also Zoro part.
Kaido flashback going to get more then 5chapters.
Something which people really don't account for is that Oda's hiding but also building up to the Kozuki's role during and after the void century and what it has meant for the world today. Why was it necessary for the ancient kingdom to scatter these same poneglyphs throughout the world? I mean we know the reason behind that but the exposition for that is pivotal, especially with the final saga now upon us.

I don't think that would be resolved through a character giving us exposition on it in a panel or two but would have a few chapters dedicated to it.

In that flashback Oda could also tackle Toki's perspective, Oni's, potentially the continent puller theory, story of Kotetsu (who made Shodai), seastones, Wano being called the country of gold and the relation between Zunisha & mokomo dukedom with Wano etc..

This is all just off the top of my head.

Last edited:
In that flashback he could delve into Toki's perspective, Oni's, potentially the continent puller theory, story of Kotetsu (who made Shodai), seastones and the relation between Zunisha & mokomo dukedom with Wano etc..
Thinking about it, yeah Toki flashback could be longer and interesting, it matter if Oda going to reveal so much stuff about the void century or give little teaser.

Thinking about it, yeah Toki flashback could be longer and interesting, it matter if Oda going to reveal so much stuff about the void century or give little teaser.
We are at least going to get our first glimpse into the void century, but only through Wano's lens while teasing the bigger picture and other legends like Joyboy and Imu through it. That way Oda can preserve the full thing for when the SH's reach Raftel but create hype for it now.

Toki said she wasn't even born in Wano, so it'd be really interesting to see what circumstances led her to make a time jump and who made her do it in the first place. Knowing Oda all of this is not going to be left to interpretation considering all the clear build up towards it.

There are two separate flashbacks left to see in this arc. Not sure how long they'll be, but we are definitely getting 2 of them.

Edit- 3 actually
-Kaido
-More of Ushimaru/Ryuma tying in with Zoro being a Shimtosuki
- Wano's past, Toki's perspective back then etc..
And sanji's 2 years ofc.. they are a mystery.

seeing what Shokugeki no sanji shows in its latest chap.. he might have defeated the 99 masters in 1 year..

but what did he do in the next year?