Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Natalija retiring as mod

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Drinking

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • MonsterZoro retiring as spoiler provider

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, Oda won't let his characters change, it's been well established or even set in (sea) stone ( or even poneglyph) now...

:sanjimeh::crybeard::josad::goatasure:

I did hear somewhere that this may be done purposely to signify not letting the world change you, to let it "defeat you" and in a series all about rebellion, ambition and going against the norm, being free, daring, brave, and so on, it does seem fitting I guess to stay true to who you are and hone your willpower ofc?

:zorothink::wonderland:
Oda is probably making a kinemon face reading these kind of analysis lol

Seriously tho, I think sanji being horny comes from the fact that oda based sanji on his own personality, they have a ridiculous amount of similarities even in their personal life

Bakazuki Bakainu

Releasing my first ever analysis videos soon!
Dear god, I just realized, bon clay is best girl
LMFAO

:fujilaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh::mihanha::lulz:

Oda is probably making a kinemon face reading these kind of analysis lol

Seriously tho, I think sanji being horny comes from the fact that oda based sanji on his own personality, they have a ridiculous amount of similarities even in their personal life
Well yeah, I've compared Oda to Sanji before and joked he's Oda's self insert too. It would make a lot of sense given how openly/proudly perverted Oda is. It's funny how Sanji rescued Nami from a forced wedding and then he was forced into one too, with Nami being relevant in that arc trying to save him too. But he ended up carriyng Nami again funnily enough too! And then there's Lola connecting both of those arcs directly...WTF ODA!? Way too big brain!

:smart::crazwhat::hohoho: