Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy's goal wasn't to kill or stop Enel from going to the moon but making him leave the island. If Enel just woke after that to terrorize Skypiea again and this time, someone else beat him, it wouldn't really be Luffy defeating him imo. He would just be a major player. If Luffy makes Kaido leave Wano then that's fine by me. Honestly, if Zoro kills Kaido while the latter is trying to escape Luffy, it'll still be Luffy defeating him. I don't know if it'll look good on Zoro though.
Stop it
This arc Oda gave up on luffy
He sacrificed Luffy for oden cosplayer

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ok so you think Zoro will finish Kaido and not Luffy. That’s fine if that’s what you believe. All I’m saying is that Morjs video did address why it is unlikely that Zoro will finish Kaido instead of Luffy.
Morjs vid didn't address it tho.
I just told you luffy will knock kaido down for a bit and get his fake w
Kaido will recover and be in dragon form and get his head chopped off.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Yo this Morj nonsense must stop:beckmoji: Like every time this bozo says something yall over here acting like he is Oda himself. Just cuz he is a Indian or speaking like he got a some kinda degree on one piece doesn't mean he is right. This is the same bozo who said greenbull is zoros father and telling us raid will fail:moonwalk:
Now from where the whole "Indian" thing comes?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And then what will Luffy do??
The fact that Kaido is still not down to a count and Zoro need to slay him like a super hero infront of Wano citizens prove that Luffy fails to take down Kaido.
So Zoro killing beaten down Kaido makes far more sense than Luffy failing to beat down Kaido
Anyway Zkk is already a failure to begin with.
Yes zoro needs to kill dragon kaido for wano citizens above the Flower Capital just like ryuma did. Glad you get it.

Your guys scenario gives Luffy an incomplete win in the biggest One Piece arc to date just so Zoro can get his killing Kaido moment lol. If Luffy “beats” Kaido and then he still gets up and Zoro finishes him then Luffy didn’t land the finishing blow on Kaido, Zoro did. You can try and spin it however you want but you can’t get both ways. It’s either Zoro lands the last hit to defeat Kaido instead of Luffy, or Zoro kills Kaido after Luffy defeats him. (Or they beat him in a combo attack i guess)

Just come out and say you think Zoro will finish Kaido and not Luffy lol
It's not an incompetent win. Luffy just doesn't kill his opponents after he defeats him.

Luffy defeat a crocodile and he has returned. Luffy defeated Rob and now he is returned CP0 agent. Luffy defeated Doffy and if he would have been rescued by Jack he would have returned.

You seem to believe defeating opponents means they can't return which that is not true. I've always explained that Luffy can defeat him and then he can return for Zoro to kill him. There are no large group of Marines to take Kaido anti custody after he's defeated.

Yo this Morj nonsense must stop:beckmoji: Like every time this bozo says something yall over here acting like he is Oda himself. Just cuz he is a Indian or speaking like he got a some kinda degree on one piece doesn't mean he is right. This is the same bozo who said greenbull is zoros father and telling us raid will fail:moonwalk:
Isn’t morj one of the Og’s who read Enies lobby weekly?

Status
Not open for further replies.