Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like any theory which says either Shanks will die or he is a marine.
I agree, but with the ending of Chapter 907 in mind, I'm sure there will be a big change at some point regarding who's on whose side. I don't think Shanks is in team with Navy - but if it turns out that Shanks was giving them information every now and then just like then (907) - many people can take it very badly (Shanks is snitch etc).

I am also wondering if Shanks crew knows about their captain's contacts with the Navy ???

:emohiyo:

I agree, but with the ending of Chapter 907 in mind, I'm sure there will be a big change at some point regarding who's on whose side. I don't think Shanks is in team with Navy - but if it turns out that Shanks was giving them information every now and then just like then (907) - many people can take it very badly (Shanks is snitch etc).

I am also wondering if Shanks crew knows about their captain's contacts with the Navy ???

:emohiyo:
Yeah. I mean it is pretty much clear that Shanks is somehow connected to the World Government. May be he is the son of Im or one of the gorosei :P
I hope he will double cross marines and not Straw Hat. I just won't be able to watch luffy kicking his ass :josad:
And it will be absolutely worse if BB kills him before he meets luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.