Status
Not open for further replies.
That was insane man. I wonder why Sasuke never used any of the other six powers that he gets from the Rinnegan. Wouldn't have done much but at least it's cool to see them.
Naruto also didn´t use his rikudo power to heal himself up. Or his truth seeking balls.
I read a theory where someone write that both Sasuke and Naruto lose their six powers when they lose their hands in the clash.
I think Hagoromo powerup was only temporarily otherwise Naruto should have higher healing power and Sasuke should have indra susanoo.

Naruto also didn´t use his rikudo power to heal himself up. Or his truth seeking balls.
I read a theory where someone write that both Sasuke and Naruto lose their six powers when they lose their hands in the clash.
I think Hagoromo powerup was only temporarily otherwise Naruto should have higher healing power and Sasuke should have indra susanoo.
I see. If that's the case then it's true that War arc Sasuke/Naruto > Adult versions.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure they lost their 6 Paths powers from the end of Naruto, at least in Boruto.

Sasuke kept his Rinnegan, but he only uses it for the switch up power and the teletransportation / dimension portals.

Status
Not open for further replies.