Status
Not open for further replies.
Every spiderman movie every avengers black widow captain america tgotg bro every marvel film is about heroes fighting villains and the heroes always win.
Here goes the formula:
1.Hero is cool, hero is badass, hero has powers.
2.Villain appears, Villain fights Hero, Hero loses and retreats.
3.Hero fights Villain again at the end of the movie, Hero wins this time
4.Repeat

That's the thing, twists are extremely rare, and when they do happen i go like "Huh, that was it, ok" not a mindblow or anything that would be interesting enough for me to care.
We're not talking about what kept your interest here, sorry. You gotta clarify this rarity, first of all. For example, pick 3 or 4 MCU films and convinced us you knew how the plot was gonna twist before you even watched 'em, man. Otherwise, you will convince absolutely nobody with all this wishy-washy answer.

Every spiderman movie every avengers black widow captain america tgotg bro every marvel film is about heroes fighting villains and the heroes always win.
Infinity War they lose

Civil War they fight amongst themselves, not a Villain

Thor Ragnarok, Thor is too weak to defeat the Villain, so he uses another Villain to kill the main Villain

WandaVision is about one of the "heroes" taking a bunch of people under control because she is going crazy dealing with grief

Hawkeye is a bout a "hero" that killed hundreds of people trying to deal with his past

Loki is a time travelling show with no actual villain, it ends with them having to make a decision

Shang-Chi doesn't even have a Villain, His Dad is just an antagonist, but he doesn't fit the role of a Villain lmao

Marvel inovates a lot more than people give them credit for

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
Lmao, this guy

I asked you to elaborate why you didn't like the films, you proceeded to call me a retard and answered simple word comparisons like "flashing lights" and "fast food". Yet I'm the one apparently making a big deal when all I asked was for elaboration on your opinion.

And no, it's not an analogy. It's a shit comparison because obesity has nothing to do with personal taste in film.
And then you say I'm exaggerating lol... I didn't call you a retard because you asked me to elaborate, I called you a retard because you were speedreading posts. Why are you so asshurt by that?
What more do you want? I called it a mediocre but fun show of VFX. That's enough.
And yes, it's an analogy. If you say "people like X", I can say "millions of flies like faeces" in response. Faeces has nothing to do with films. So?

We're not talking about what kept your interest here, sorry. You gotta clarify this rarity, first of all. For example, pick 3 or 4 MCU films and convinced us you knew how the plot was gonna twist before you even watched 'em, man. Otherwise, you will convince absolutely nobody with all this wishy-washy answer.
I mean if you're using Thanos wins at the end of Infinity War as a super unpredictable godlike level twist, then there's nothing left to discuss, that was literally predictable before the movie even came out.

Don't bother answering these people. They will always say yes in hindsight. In a week, people will talk about how No Way Home's ending was predictable, even though it's one of the most consequential endings for Spider-Man and didn't play it safe at all
its an adaptation of the most hated spider man story ever written in the comics, but instead of a deal with the devil its him asking dr strange to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.