Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

20 years ago
Kaido and his calamities werrnt as strong as now
So Pizarro could have been mid high tier or low high tier as Kaido's best Man/one of the 3.

K

Kuroshika

@Kuroshika out of all the admirals who do you think throws down the best dick and why?
Preferably reasoning as detailed as possible
:shocking:
That is a tough question lmaooo
I’ll try to be as clear as possible :catrude:

First of all, we all like a different type of dick.
Some like it fast, some like it long and sweet... it’s a matter of taste
Now for the admirals, I’m pretty sure Kuzan throws excellent dick, but he would be too cold and slow for me so he won’t be my favorite
Next we have Issho who is a fucking sweetie and who can throw you in upper air whilst pleasuring you wich increase the sensations of pleasure (like on a plane) and would probably play on that to intensify what you feel... he also is a glutton so I’m pretty sure he eat ass and pussy like a god, I like that in a man ;)
Next we got Kizaru, he plays dumb but I’m pretty sure he got a shit ton of experience and knows exactly how to do you just by looking at your face. His speeding ability could be really nice, alternating between going really fast and really slow could be some delicious stuff and I’m down for it tbh
Then we got Sakazuki, and considering how much I love having something hot on me (like a hot water bottle or the really hot water of the shower) I would fucking die for a hot-warm dick between my thighs, that’s literally what I would love about him. Pretty sure that as a dog, he is good at eating pussy (lmao u get the joke?) and having his hot tongue in my ass would be a fucking catdedcatdedcatded
We don’t know Ryokugyu but I can tell you he got the best ass, trust me I feel these things, he a filthy sub
Post automatically merged:

Shit I answered before seeing the shitstorm lmaoooo

Now for the admirals, I’m pretty sure Kuzan throws excellent dick, but he would be too cold and slow for me so he won’t be my favorite
Next we have Issho who is a fucking sweetie and who can throw you in upper air whilst pleasuring you wich increase the sensations of pleasure (like on a plane) and would probably play on that to intensify what you feel... he also is a glutton so I’m pretty sure he eat ass and pussy like a god, I like that in a man ;)
Next we got Kizaru, he plays dumb but I’m pretty sure he got a shit ton of experience and knows exactly how to do you just by looking at your face. His speeding ability could be really nice, alternating between going really fast and really slow could be some delicious stuff and I’m down for it tbh
Then we got Sakazuki, and considering how much I love having something hot on me (like a hot water bottle or the really hot water of the shower) I would fucking die for a hot-warm dick between my thighs, that’s literally what I would love about him. Pretty sure that as a dog, he is good at eating pussy (lmao u get the joke?) and having his hot tongue in my ass would be a fucking catdedcatdedcatded
We don’t know Ryokugyu but I can tell you he got the best ass, trust me I feel these things, he a filthy sub
Lmaooo i fuckin love your freaky ass
:milaugh:
Im truly honored
:finally::finally::finally:
:cheers:

K

Kusanagi Kyo

Post automatically merged:

Shit I answered before seeing the shitstorm lmaoooo
I can't believe it...

Calm down woman, you're really fired up.

Status
Not open for further replies.