One Piece : the King of Predictions Tournament - Fourth Edition

1) Will we see Kaido and/or Jack fight the Minks ? Yes
2) Will Law and/or Kid appear ? No
3) Will a Tobi Roppo other than Who's Who and Drake appear ? Yes

6 points : @Seth
5 points : @Hiragaro, @Murilo, @Light D Lamperouge, @Akai2, @Tris, @NeutralWatcher, @Blackflamesanji
4 points : @Hades, @Tobi, @wordyworm, @Zoro D Goat
2 points : @Constantine

Why so many players with 5 points, you have a thing for this number ?

Ok, I wasn't planning on introducing the lucky question so early but I'm bored, too many of you have the same score.

Reminder :

- lucky question (2 points) : a new type of questions I'll introduce in this edition, that's actually two questions combined in one and you have to correctly answer both parts of the question to get the points

1) Will Luffy get mad at Drake ?
2) Will a Zoan hybrid form be revealed ?

3) Will Sulong Nekomamushi and/or Inuarashi clearly be shown ?

Lucky question : Will at least one of the Calamities' and/or one of the Tobi Roppo's bounty be revealed and will at least one of them attack the Straw Hat Crew ?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Last edited:
W

wordyworm

Yes
Yes
Yes

Lucky question : Will at least one of the Calamities' and/or one of the Tobi Roppo's bounty be revealed and will at least one of them attack the Straw Hat Crew ?
Yes and Yes

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.
Yes
Yes
Yes

Yes

Is "yes" your answer to both parts of the question ? If so, you have to answer "yes and yes" to avoid any confusion.

I always quote your questions separately what did I do wrong this time?
It's just that the lucky question is divided into two questions, that's two questions in one and both answers have to be correct to get the points. So the answer could be "yes and yes", "no and no", "yes and no" or "no and yes", so you have to give two answers for this question.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's just that the lucky question is divided into two questions, that's two questions in one and both answers have to be correct to get the points. So the answer could be "yes and yes", "no and no", "yes and no" or "no and yes", so you have to give two answers for this question.
Oh I see now sorry. Retarded Seth mode on.

I will edit it.

1) Will we see Kaido and/or Jack fight the Minks ? Yes
2) Will Law and/or Kid appear ? No
3) Will a Tobi Roppo other than Who's Who and Drake appear ? Yes

6 points : @Seth
5 points : @Hiragaro, @Murilo, @Light D Lamperouge, @Akai2, @Tris, @NeutralWatcher, @Blackflamesanji
4 points : @Hades, @Tobi, @wordyworm, @Zoro D Goat
2 points : @Constantine

Why so many players with 5 points, you have a thing for this number ?

Ok, I wasn't planning on introducing the lucky question so early but I'm bored, too many of you have the same score.

Reminder :

no
yes
no

yes and yes

Yes
No
No

No and yes

No

No

No

No and Yes

Last edited:
No

which one? No for anyone and for Drake yes

No

No and Yes
We already saw Drake’s hybrid form so it wouldn’t be a revelation. It has to be something we’ve never seen before.