One Piece : the King of Predictions Tournament - Fourth Edition

1) Will at least one of the Supernovas present on the roof use a new attack ? Yes
2) Will Marco fight King and/or Queen ? No
3) Will Yamato and/or Momonosuke and/or O-Tama appear ? No

41 points : @Akai2
38 points : @Hiragaro
37 points : @Hades, @Blackflamesanji
36 points : @Light D Lamperouge
35 points : @Tris
30 points : @Zoro D Goat
29 points : @Murilo
28 points : @AL sama
26 points : @solis, @KiriNigiri
25 points : @Constantine, @kuzanhandsome
13 points : @Seth
5 points : @Parker
3 points : @Bullet, @Cinera, @stealthblack, @Luffy bin Dragon
0 points : @Raft3l

@Akai2, @Tris and @Parker are the best players of this round with 5 points scored, congrats. @Akai2 makes an impressive comeback and steals the first place from @Hades, who failed to score points in this round. The tricky question was particularly deadly this time, many of you lost 3 points because of it. Sorry, I didn't expect the tricky question to be so... well tricky.

Questions for chapter 1003

1) Will Big Mom use Prometheus ?
2) Will Zoro use Santoryu ?
3) Will we see what's happening outside of the roof fight ?

Miracle question : In which chapter will a new hybrid form be revealed ?
1. Yes

2. No

3. No

4. 1008

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Akai2: hedging my best by answering "Yes" to all 3 questions (even though I felt confident that thematically and narratively, it should be a Rooftop chapter) paid off.

It turns out, that I'm not actually as (inside view) good at predicting OP as I first believed. For the purposes of maximising my score, I think such "humble" predictions (predictions based on the belief that I don't have any special insight into the events of the next chapter and using outside view strategies) may be good. I'll look at how such a strategy works over a few weeks I guess.

I nearly edited my post to change my "Yes" to "No". It felt so badly like I was throwing away a free point. I had to remind myself that I was similarly confident about my Chapter 1001 inside view predictions, and then I got everything wrong.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Akai2: hedging my best by answering "Yes" to all 3 questions (even though I felt confident that thematically and narratively, it should be a Rooftop chapter) paid off.

It turns out, that I'm not actually as (inside view) good at predicting OP as I first believed. For the purposes of maximising my score, I think such "humble" predictions (predictions based on the belief that I don't have any special insight into the events of the next chapter and using outside view strategies) may be good. I'll look at how such a strategy works over a few weeks I guess.

I nearly edited my post to change my "Yes" to "No". It felt so badly like I was throwing away a free point. I had to remind myself that I was similarly confident about my Chapter 1001 inside view predictions, and then I got everything wrong.
Good for you Cinpai :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

For me I just flip a coin lol:funky::funky::funky:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Princeley please update.

Some Spoilers are already leaking (veracity may be questionable though). If you delay much longer, you wouldn't be able to create any questions for the thread.

Here's the unverified spoiler:
We have the title of next week's chapter already leaked.
절망의 밤 ...
translation says: The night of despair.

Ok, ok. Put down that knife, Cinera. :jinbewat:

1) Will Big Mom use Prometheus ? Yes
2) Will Zoro use Santoryu ? Yes
3) Will we see what's happening outside of the roof fight ? Yes

42 points : @Akai2
38 points : @Hades
39 points : @Hiragaro
37 points : @Tris, @Light D Lamperouge, @Blackflamesanji
30 points : @AL sama, @Zoro D Goat
29 points : @solis, @Murilo
27 points : @kuzanhandsome
26 points : @KiriNigiri
25 points : @Constantine
13 points : @Seth
7 points : @Parker
6 points : @Cinera
3 points : @Bullet, @stealthblack, @Luffy bin Dragon
1 point : @Lukegranders

Oh, a triple yes, finally ! It feels good, yes !

@solis and @Cinera are the best players of this round with 3 points scored, congrats (now I know why you couldn't wait for the update, @Cinera :myman:). Most of you take this game seriously and try hard but there are also those who think they can just flip a coin and get everything right. We'll see about that, @Akai2. I'll show you what happens when someone takes this game lightly. :sadgrin:

Questions for chapter 1004

1) Does Hybrid Kaido have a tail ?
2) Will at least one of the Supernovas present on the roof get critically injured ?
3) Will at least one of the Calamities appear ?
4) Will act 3 end in next chapter ?

Usually there's only one golden question per edition but the previous one was a christmas gift so it doesn't count, right ?

Golden question (5 points) : Which character will appear in the next cover page request ?

1) Does Hybrid Kaido have a tail ?
Yes

But what if we don't see the hybrid form next chapter?
2) Will at least one of the Supernovas present on the roof get critically injured ?
Yes
3) Will at least one of the Calamities appear ?
No
4) Will act 3 end in next chapter ?
No
Golden question (5 points) : Which character will appear in the next cover page request ?
Chopper :whitepress: