Break Week One piece theories in 2007

2007 means that marineford had not yet arrived so it is impossible for me to imagine what it would be like to debate 15 years ago lol

I didn't even read/watch one piece at that time I don't even remember what I was doing in 2007 :believe:

lol thats not valid, i've read/watch so many shows weekly nothing has been boring/bad unless its actually is like Wano
not a valid comparison either .. those shows prolly don't take breaks, aren't as long, are concise and comprehensive and don't match the scale and quantity of elements in a single chapter of OnePiece which honestly barely progresses the plot.

tthese reduce the momentum of the reader's ecstacy and immersion by a MARGIN..

i do know many still enjoy weekly reads its because such folks are able to carry that same energy into every chapter and no everyone i would assume likely isn't like that.
these folks re read chapters or scrutinize them for details.. why? coz true fans ig but again not everyone is like that or is able to keep this up for years.
Post automatically merged:

its funny coz people like this still exist
lolda the chad

Last edited:
Gotta say, pretty much spot on, this Rehab fella, before W7 OP was pretty much a nobody in the West, and Thriller Bark, though an arc I liked, pretty much deflated the hype Ace vs BB, Yonkou introduction and so on had, all because of Oda introducing characters and then “freezing them” for a very long ass time, hell we know as much about Vegapunk as the user who made that post at the time, someone born when Cony introduced Vegapunk to the reader will, soon enough, be old enough to drink, the fuck?
Having that many characters in the main cast, is also an interesting point brought up, since it has worsened as time went on, and the negative ramifications can be seem, having the SHs do a heart-to heart talk has become so fucking rare, with all these characters tagging along to help Luffy im his quest to beat Kaidou (and it lasted roughly 11 years, perhaps Law and the samurais can fuck off now), Robin has been a background character for an entire decade, and only gets to fight Sanji’s scraps, this was so terrible Oda himself forgot Robin’s personality and went ahead with some generic edgelord quotes, all because she was called demon child by the Marines.